Is it OK to delete miscellaneous files on Android?
Its Not Safe to delete misc files. If you delete any . misc file which contain system data, you might get into trouble. Other than this, if you delete misc file of any application installed on your phone, say WhatsApp, you may lose your chats, audios, videos etc that you sent or receive.
How do I delete miscellaneous files on my Android?
Here’s the solution.:
- Download the es file Explorer.
- If you have been using phones for long, you know the difference between internal memory and the memory card.
- You need to simply move/delete the files in you internal memory using ES FILE EXPLORER.
- Most probably, this will be your SHAREIT or data from some similar app.
What is miscellaneous files on an Android phone?
First of all, the miscellaneous files are files which do not come under the apps, media, cache files, etc. The Misc files or miscellaneous files do not include any kind of system files.
How do I clear miscellaneous storage on my phone?
STEP 2. DELETING MISCELLANEOUS FILES
- c). Tap on Storage option under General.
- d). Now, tap on Miscellaneous files as shown below.
- e). Now, tap on the Check box available in front of the option and then tap on Delete icon as shown below.
How do I clear storage on my Android?
In the app’s Application info menu, tap Storage and then tap Clear Cache to clear the app’s cache. To clear cached data from all apps, go to Settings > Storage and tap Cached data to clear the caches of all the apps on your phone.
How do I clear other storage on my Android?
How to free up storage space and clean ‘Other’ section in storage
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and find the Storage option. …
- Under Storage, the UI may be different for different Android phone, but you can tap on any item to find more info about its content, and then can selectively delete stuff.
How do I delete files in Android?
- Open your phone’s Files app .
- Tap a file.
- Tap Delete Delete. If you don’t see the Delete icon, tap More. Delete .
Can I delete .face files?
face files are created while recognizing a face from all your photos. It’s safe to delete these files only if you don’t use facial recognition in your phone/tab. For example: If you use facial recognition to unlock your phone then you shouldn’t delete these files. … face folder help!
What does miscellaneous mean?
adjective. consisting of members or elements of different kinds; of mixed character: a book of miscellaneous essays on American history. having various qualities, aspects, or subjects: a miscellaneous discussion.
How do I free up space on my Samsung j1?
Go to your phone dialler App and press: *#9900# Then Select delete dumpstate/ logcat and hit OK. Move Apps to SD Card (if you have one) – Settings – Applications – Application Manager. Flick from right to left until you get to SD Card. Then simply tick which Apps you’d like to move from Phone memory to SD Card memory.
What are miscellaneous files on my Samsung phone?
Miscellaneous files include things like saved app data. To clean out some storage, which will help your phone work faster and more efficiently (not to mention let you save things again!), go to settings –> applications –> application manager.
How do I find miscellaneous files on my Android?
Navigate to the storage section of your Android mobile, and you can see a list the app data and media content associated, pictures, videos, audio files, downloads, cached data and the last Misc. files over 1GB size. The misc.