How do I delete multiple messages on messenger?
Open Messenger app, scroll through your conversation to look for the message you wish to Delete. 2. Tap & hold the conversation you want to Delete. Now, tap on three horizontal lines icon and select Delete.
Can I delete all Facebook Messenger messages at once?
Simply tap on the message you want to remove and select the option to “Remove for Everyone”. … The remove message for everyone feature is available for Messenger users around the world on the latest versions of iOS and Android.
How do I delete all messages on messenger at once?
Do this by clicking on the Actions button and select Delete Messages. You will see all your messages with this friend, with checkboxes on the side of each message. Select the messages you want to delete by ‘checking’ the box next to the message, or simply click on the Delete all button.
How do I delete messages off of messenger?
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your phone or desktop.
- Open a conversation with messages you’d like to delete.
- Press and hold on a message, or select the three dots menu icon on desktop.
- Select “remove” next to the message.
How do you select multiple messages on messenger?
You can’t do it from the Messenger app. Login from a browser, go to the conversation >> click the action icon from the upper right corner >> from the action list, check “Delete selected” >> You’ll see a “Delete” button next to every single messages >> Just click on it to delete the related message.
How do you mass delete Facebook messages?
- Step 1: Download a copy of the Facebook Fast Delete Messages extension.
- Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account and head to the Messages area (you’ll want to view them all at once).
- Step 3: Click the small Red X next to each message to delete the entire thread without having to open it.
How can I delete all my facebook messages 2020?
- Open Facebook Messenger.
- Locate a message to delete.
- Touch and hold on the message to open the context menu.
- Tap delete.
How do I erase Facebook Messages?
To delete a conversation from Facebook:
- From , click Messenger in the left menu.
- Click the conversation you want to delete.
- Click and select Delete.
- Click Delete Conversation to confirm.
How do I permanently delete old Facebook messages on both sides?
Step 2- Tap & hold the message you wish to remove on Messenger. Step 3- Tap the “Remove” button present at the bottom right corner. Now you have two choices: If you want to remove a message from both the sides, tap on Remove for Everyone button!
Why is delete for everyone not working?
The Delete for everyone is a new feature. So both you and the recipient must be using the latest versions of WhatsApp, i.e., the versions that support this feature. If any one of you is using an old version that didn’t support it, this feature will not work.