Can you turn off voicemail on Android?
Go to your device’s main Settings menu, then to Device > Apps > Phone > More settings > Call forwarding > Voice call. … In conclusion, if you want to turn off the voicemail feature on your phone and get rid of the voice mailbox for good, you’ll have to call your wireless service provider.
How do I turn off my voicemail?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon. > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off . If unavailable, tap Notifications.
How do I turn off voicemail on Samsung?
- Open your Android’s Phone app. You’ll usually find this receiver-shaped app icon on the Home Screen. …
- Open the dialer tab. …
- Enter your carrier’s code. …
- Tap the “Call” button. …
- Follow any spoken instructions. …
- Ask that the support agent disable your voicemail service.
How do I turn off voicemail on Samsung Galaxy s7?
Open the phone app and on the top right corner tap on “more” and then “settings”. Somewhere at the bottom there should be an entry called mailbox options. If you can’t switch it off there, either remove the default mailbox number completely or let your provider’s service Hotline turn it off.
How do I turn off voicemail on my home phone?
To turn off voicemail:
- Dial *91 from your home phone.
- Listen for two beeps to confirm that voicemail has been turned off, then hang up.
- Repeat step 1 but this time dial *93, then hang up once you hear the two beeps.
How do you change voicemail on Samsung?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: