How do I find my SIM card number on Android?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
How do I find my Iccid number without a SIM card?
Find my ICCID number without sim card
- irene0922. Hi, …
- mikeleebyrn38. you can find it only if you set the ‘found my phone’ to yes on your phone.
- mikeleebyrn38. you can use a friends phone to. …
- irene0922. Thanks for your reply. …
- trivvie. Go to i-tunes from your computer and check the info about your device in there.
- rebelyell. …
- irene0922. …
Can I find my SIM card number on my phone?
Find My SIM Card Number on an Android
Display the SIM number on the screen: Go to Settings > About Phone > Status then scroll down and locate the ICCID number.
Is the Iccid the same as the SIM card number?
Your SIM, or Subscriber Identity Module, does have a number associated with it, called a SIM serial number (SSN). This number is also referred to as the integrated circuit card identifier (ICCID). ICCIDs are stored in the SIM cards and are also engraved or printed on the side of the card.
How do I find my SIM card number on Samsung?
To retrieve your SIM card number (ICCID) number, begin from the home screen:
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on “About Phone” or “About Device” depending on your phone model.
- Click “Status.”
- Choose “ICCID” or “IMEI Info” to see your number listed.
3 дня назад
How do I find my mobile number on Samsung?
Your phone number is displayed.
- Touch Applications.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About phone.
- Touch Status.
- Your phone number is displayed.
How do I find the Iccid number?
Go to Category under “About.” Select “About” from the System Settings screen and tap “Category” to open a drop down list. View your number. Tap “SIM Card” from the drop-down list and your SIM card mobile number should be displayed on the screen.
How do I get a 20 digit SIM card number?
- Press Menu and select Settings.
- Scroll down and click About.
- Click Phone Identity (or Status, depending on your Android model)
- Click IMEI information.
- The 19-digit ID number on your SIM will be listed under ICCID or SIM ID.
How can I find my IMEI number without SIM?
Go to Settings > About phone > Status and scroll down until you see the IMEI number. Or you may need to tap IMEI information to get the numbers. On some Androids, it will be under Settings > General > About device > Status.
How many digits is a SIM card number?
How do you find your own mobile number?
You can also use your phone’s settings to find out your phone number. However, the most popular and the easiest method to find out the mobile number from SIM is the dial the USSD code given by the respective network provider for this purpose. Here are the USSD codes of different networks to find out the mobile number.
How do I check what my phone number is?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
How many digits is an Iccid number?
ICCID stands for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier and consists of 19 to 20 characters. It’s used to identify your SIM card.
Is IMEI linked to phone or SIM?
The IMEI number uniquely identifies a mobile device. It is separate from the SIM card or UICC number which is linked to a removable card in the device. This means the IMEI can be used to track or locate a specific device, regardless of what card is installed in it.