How do I forward my cell phone to another cell phone?
How to use Call Forwarding
- Open the Phone app on your smartphone (or use the dial pad on your basic phone).
- Enter *72 and then enter the 10-digit phone number where you want your calls to be forwarded. (e.g., *72-908-123-4567). …
- Tap the Call icon and wait to hear a confirmation tone or message.
How do I turn off call forwarding on my Android phone?
How to Turn Off Call Forwarding on Android
- Launch the Phone application.
- Tap the Menu icon on the top right corner.
- Tap Settings. …
- Tap Calls.
- Tap Call Forwarding.
- If any of the options below are enabled, tap the enabled option and select Turn Off.
How do I control call forwarding?
Most devices should have settings like those below.
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the 3-dot menu button or the 3-line menu button.
- Look for “Call Forwarding” or “More settings”
- Tap ‘Call forwarding’
- Select voice calls.
- Make sure all options are turned OFF.
How do I forward my home phone to my cell phone remotely?
Select Digital Phone service or wireless service. Remote Call Forwarding is an easy way to turn on Call Forwarding when you’re away from home.
- Dial the special access number assigned to you.
- Dial your 7 or 10-digit home telephone number.
- Dial your PIN.
- Press 73#.
- Follow the voice instructions to confirm deactivation.
Can you forward calls and texts to another phone?
With Call Forwarding, you can forward your mobile calls to another phone number, like your home or office number. … Have calls go first to your mobile phone, and if you don’t answer or the phone’s in use, the call will be forwarded to another number.
What is the code to cancel call forwarding?
To deactivate Call Forwarding, dial *73. You will hear two short tones followed by dial tone indicating Call Forwarding has been deactivated.
What is * 72 on your phone?
Call forwarding is often enabled by dialing *72 followed by the telephone number to which calls should be forwarded. Once someone answers, call forwarding is in effect. If no one answers or the line is busy, the dialing sequence must be repeated to effect call forwarding. Call forwarding is disabled by dialing *73.
How do I know if my calls are being forwarded?
- Go to the Call Settings menu from the main menu of your phone. Select Call Forwarding.
- Select the type of Call Forwarding you want to check the status of. Select View Status. Information on the number of calls forwarded per destination is also included.
What is the code to forward calls?
Now you know how to set up call forwarding on Android.
How to use dial codes:
- Open the phone app.
- Dial the code, followed by the number you wish to forward calls to, followed by the # sign.
- Example: *21*123-456-7890#
- Press ‘Send’, ‘Call’, or whatever action button your device uses.
What is *# 62 code used for?
The *#62# requests for status for call forwarding when your phone is out of reach while*#61*# confirms for when you’re unavailable to answer your phone.
What is conditional call forwarding?
“Conditional call forwarding” is used to forward your calls to a different phone number, if and only if you don’t pick up the phone when you get a call. … “Conditional call forwarding” is used to forward your calls to a different phone number, if and only if you don’t pick up the phone when you get a call.
What does * 57 do on a cell phone?
Malicious caller identification, activated by Vertical service code Star codes *57, is an upcharge fee subscription service offered by telephone company providers which, when dialed immediately after a malicious call, records meta-data for police follow-up.