How do I forward text messages to another phone android?
Forward your text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box. Forward messages to email—Sends text messages to your email.
Can we forward SMS to another number?
You can divert your incoming SMS to any local Dialog number and IDD number or to any Email address as well. This can be a lifesaver if your phone is dying or you’re running out of credit. To use this service simply send DIV [mobile number to divert] and send it to 9010.
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy?
Tap and hold your finger on the message you wish to forward. A “Message options” menu will appear. Tap “Forward“. A screen will appear where you can send the message to a new recipient Tap the contacts icon on the right side or enter the phone number in the “Recipient” field.
How do you forward a text message to an email address?
How to Forward Text Messages to Email on Android
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation that contains the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward until more options appear. …
- Tap Forward, which may appear as an arrow.
- Choose a contact. …
- Tap the Send button.
Is there an app that forwards texts to another phone?
There are plenty of apps and programs available to spy — er, monitor someone’s activities, and there’s another Android app to add to the mix. Secret SMS Replicator, after being installed on a mobile phone, will forward all text messages sent from a phone to another number without the owner’s knowledge.
How can I get text messages on two phones?
To get setup for mirroring messages, you first need to install FreeForward on both your primary and secondary Android phone. In the app, choose one to be the phone that forwards messages to the other; this is your primary handset number that everyone is familiar with.
Can you forward text messages like call forwarding?
Does Call Forwarding also forward text messages? No, Call Forwarding won’t forward text messages you receive on your mobile phone, only calls.
What is SMS call forwarding?
SMS forwarding services is a new feature that usually comes with call forwarding services. You can forward incoming messages to a predetermined email address or to a mobile phone number via a SMS forwarding number that is enabled to receive texts.
What is the best SMS forwarding app?
5 Free Must-Have SMS Forwarding Apps for Your Android Device
- PhoneLeash. The richly featured PhoneLeash app allows you to remotely answer SMS text messages from any email address or from another mobile phone. …
- SMS Forwarding. This basic SMS Forwarding app has a clean, intuitive user interface. …
- SMS Forwarder (Satsuma Solutions) …
- SMS Forwarder Pro (Zygote Labs) …
How do I email a text message from Samsung Galaxy?
Sending messages to email using an Android device
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy 8?
How To Forward Text Message On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
- Go to the Home screen;
- Tap on Apps;
- Launch the Messages app;
- Identify and select the message thread with the message you need to forward;
- Tap and hold on that particular text message;
- From the Message Options context menu that will show up, select Forward;
How do I forward an entire text thread?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do I get email notifications for text messages?
Follow these steps to turn on email notifications:
- Go to Email Notifications under your Settings menu option.
- In the Add a New Email Recipient section, enter the email you want to receive notifications.
- Click Add Recipient.
- Repeat as needed.