Is there an iTunes app for Android?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
Can you get iTunes on Samsung?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. What’s more is that it’s really easy for them to do, and literally takes five minutes to set up.” Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
How do I get Apple Music on Android?
How to get Apple Music on your Android device
- Open the Google Play Store and search for “Apple Music.” …
- Once you reach its store page, tap “Install” and wait for it to download. …
- Once it finishes downloading, open Apple Music by tapping its app icon.
- Sign in with (or create) an Apple ID and password.
What is the Android version of iTunes?
What is the best app for iTunes on Android?
How do I get to my iTunes account?
Sign in on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Open the Settings app. Tap Sign in to your [device]. Enter your Apple ID and password.
Is Apple Music and iTunes the same?
How is Apple Music different than iTunes? iTunes is a free app to manage your music library, music video playback, music purchases and device syncing. Apple Music is an ad-free music streaming subscription service that costs $10 per month, $15 a month for a family of six or $5 per month for students.
Why is Apple music not working on Android?
If the Apple Music app on your Android device is crashing intermittently, clearing the app’s cache could help fix it. Users whose Apple Music won’t play songs or load their music library, clearing the app cache, restored the app to normal. You should try this and check if Apple Music now works on your device.
Can you download Apple music on Samsung TV?
Apple Music can now be accessed on Samsung Smart TVs. Owners of Samsung Smart TVs can download Apple Music from the Samsung Smart TV App Store, sign in to an existing account with their Apple ID, or begin the subscription process right from their TV.
How do I get music onto my Android?
Here’s how to get music from the Google Play Store:
- Touch the Apps icon in the Play Music app to view the navigation drawer.
- Choose Shop. …
- Use the Search icon to help you locate music, or just browse the categories. …
- Touch the FREE button to get a free song, touch the BUY or price button to purchase a song or an album.