How do I put add ons on Kodi?
Installing through the official Kodi repository
- Open Kodi and click on Add-ons.
- Go up to the left-hand corner of the page and click on the box icon.
- From the list, click on Install from repository.
- Click – Video Add-ons.
- Find the channel you want from the list (it is in alphabetical order) and click on it.
How do I put addons on my android box?
- Go to Kodi main screen and select the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Navigate to ‘File Manager’ option.
- A new window will open up. …
- Enter the following URL, ‘http://fusion.tvaddons.co’ in the top box and type fusion below. …
- Head to home screen and Select ‘Addons’.
- Click the box-shaped icon.
- Now, select ‘Install from zip file’.
How do I add apps to Kodi on Android box?
- Create a free Google account if you don’t already have one. …
- Check the Android Operating System version on your device and make sure that it is 5.0 or higher so you can install Kodi 17.6.
- Log into Google Play Store.
- Search for Kodi.
- Install Kodi by clicking icon and wait for application to install.
How do I add repository to Kodi?
Go to the Kodi main menu. Go to System > File Manager and double click on add source. In the ‘None’ section, type in the link of the repository you want to install and click on ‘Done. ‘ You can give an alias to the repository by typing in the next text box and click OK.