Can Android users use Apple podcasts?
Podcasts are not exclusive to iTunes, so you should be able to download the Podcast you are interested in through the app you are using on your Android phone. … So download a Podcast app from the Google Play Store and use that for your Podcasting needs.
How do I listen to a podcast on iTunes?
To find podcasts in the iTunes Store, do one of the following:
- Click the Podcasts tab at the top of the iTunes Store page. The iTunes Store displays the Podcast page, with advertisements for popular podcasts. …
- Browse all podcasts in a particular category. …
- Search for a podcast by name or keyword.
Can I listen to podcasts on an Android phone?
Find and Play podcasts
for Android. You can also download podcasts to listen offline, using the Android mobile app. While listening, your place in the episode will be automatically saved, so you don’t lose your spot. … In the search results, find Podcasts.
How can I listen to podcasts in my car without using data?
How do I download an episode of a podcast to listen to offline?
- Make sure you’re connected to WiFi, and navigate to a podcast.
- Under Episodes, choose the podcast episode you’d like to download, and tap the three-dot menu button. …
- Tap Download.
- Once the download is complete, a “downloaded” downward pointing arrow icon will appear under the episode title.
10 мая 2018 г.
What is the best free podcast app?
Best Podcast Listening Apps (For iOS & Android)
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.
Does subscribing to a podcast cost money?
Music fans who are used to purchasing songs through iTunes may be accustomed to paying a dollar or more per song, but podcasts are almost always completely free. In some cases, while you may be able to receive the newest editions of podcasts for free after you subscribe, the previous editions of shows may cost money.
Is iTunes podcast free?
Apple’s Podcasts app is a free and easy way to find, download, and subscribe to your favorite podcasts. If you prefer, there are many other podcast apps to choose from. You can even download podcast episodes from your computer to the Music app via iTunes.
How do I listen to a podcast on my iPhone without using data?
How to Change Podcast Settings to Listen Without Using Data
- Step 1: Open Your iPhone’s general Settings tab. …
- Step 2: Tap on the Podcasts app.
- Step 3: Turn off Cellular Data & Turn on Only Download on Wi-Fi. …
- Step 4: From the same screen, select the Notifications setting (above Cellular Data)
What is the best free Android podcast app?
There are more than a few podcast apps on Android, but these are easily our favorites.
- Google all the things: Google Podcasts.
- Super powerful: Podcast Addict.
- Hidden gem: Castbox.
- Sit back and laugh: Laughable.
- Podcasts and audiobooks: Podbean App & Player.
- Exclusive podcasts and shows: Stitcher Podcast Player.
How do I find and listen to podcasts?
On your Android phone
- Search “Google podcasts” in the play store app or click this link on your phone to open it in the store.
- Install the app.
- Once you open the app, use the search box (look out for the magnifying glass icon) and type in the name of the podcast you want to find eg: Football Weekly.
Does Samsung have a podcast app?
Google is helping to fuel the podcast surge with its first dedicated podcast app. Unlike the iOS platform which has Apple’s native Podcasts app, Android users have long needed to use non-native apps like Podcast Addict and Spotify to listen to podcasts.
Can I listen to podcast without WIFI?
You have two options: You can listen to a podcast through a website (this is called streaming). Or, you can download a podcast, which means you’re saving it on your phone, or tablet, or computer, and you can listen to it anytime, even without an internet connection. … For iPhones and iPads, use the Podcasts app.
Is it better to stream or download podcasts?
Streaming the entire podcast will use the same amount of data as downloading the full episode. … However if you listen to only a portion via streaming that will most likely be less as it wont cache the whole podcast episode whilst you are listening.