How do I listen to a podcast on iTunes?
To find podcasts in the iTunes Store, do one of the following:
- Click the Podcasts tab at the top of the iTunes Store page. The iTunes Store displays the Podcast page, with advertisements for popular podcasts. …
- Browse all podcasts in a particular category. …
- Search for a podcast by name or keyword.
How do I listen to podcasts on Android?
To listen to a podcast, you first need to open the Google Play Music app. If you don’t know where to find it, tap on the Google Play Store app, then tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper-left corner to open a menu. Tap on “Open Music app” to open Google Play Music.
Is there an app for listening to podcasts?
Best Podcast Listening Apps (For iOS & Android)
- Pocket Casts.
- TuneIn Radio.
Can you listen to podcasts on Apple music?
Apple’s Podcasts app is a free and easy way to find, download, and subscribe to your favorite podcasts. If you prefer, there are many other podcast apps to choose from. You can even download podcast episodes from your computer to the Music app via iTunes. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Does subscribing to a podcast cost money?
Music fans who are used to purchasing songs through iTunes may be accustomed to paying a dollar or more per song, but podcasts are almost always completely free. In some cases, while you may be able to receive the newest editions of podcasts for free after you subscribe, the previous editions of shows may cost money.
How do I listen to podcasts offline?
for Android. You can also download podcasts to listen offline, using the Android mobile app. While listening, your place in the episode will be automatically saved, so you don’t lose your spot.
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Next to the episode you’d like to download, tap Info .
- On the details page, tap Download .
Does Android have a podcast app?
Pocket Casts is one of the most popular podcast apps on Android and that’s really saying something considering that it’s a premium app with no free trial version. The app has basically any audio podcast you could want. Some of its features include cross device syncing, a bunch of playback features, and more.
Does Android come with a podcast app?
Google is helping to fuel the podcast surge with its first dedicated podcast app. Unlike the iOS platform which has Apple’s native Podcasts app, Android users have long needed to use non-native apps like Podcast Addict and Spotify to listen to podcasts.
What is the best free Android podcast app?
There are more than a few podcast apps on Android, but these are easily our favorites.
- Google all the things: Google Podcasts.
- Super powerful: Podcast Addict.
- Hidden gem: Castbox.
- Sit back and laugh: Laughable.
- Podcasts and audiobooks: Podbean App & Player.
- Exclusive podcasts and shows: Stitcher Podcast Player.
Does Google have a podcast app?
Google today is introducing a new standalone podcast app for Android. The app, called simply Google Podcasts, will use Google’s recommendation algorithms in an effort to connect people with shows they might enjoy based on their listening habits.
How do you find podcasts?
On your Android phone
- Search “Google podcasts” in the play store app or click this link on your phone to open it in the store.
- Install the app.
- Once you open the app, use the search box (look out for the magnifying glass icon) and type in the name of the podcast you want to find eg: Football Weekly.
What are some good podcasts to listen to?
Best podcasts to listen to
- Serial. We begin with the podcast that sort of started it all. …
- Decoder Ring. This is a monthly podcast hosted by Willa Paskin, the television critic at Slate. …
- 1619. …
- Why Won’t You Date Me? …
- This American Life. …
- 10 Things That Scare Me. …
- Beautiful Stories From Anonymous People. …
- Cocaine and Rhinestones.
Is Apple podcasts the same as iTunes?
Apple has today rebranded its iTunes Podcasts offering as ‘Apple Podcasts’, encapsulating the podcast directory and the client Podcasts app available on iPhone and iPad. Although today’s announcement is merely a branding change, it may indicate a renewed focus by Apple on podcasting.
How do I listen to a podcast on my iPhone without using data?
How to Change Podcast Settings to Listen Without Using Data
- Step 1: Open Your iPhone’s general Settings tab. …
- Step 2: Tap on the Podcasts app.
- Step 3: Turn off Cellular Data & Turn on Only Download on Wi-Fi. …
- Step 4: From the same screen, select the Notifications setting (above Cellular Data)