How can I play YouTube with my Android screen off?
Go to the YouTube website within the browser, tap the settings (three dots) button at the top right of the page and tick request desktop site. Once you have completed the steps above, tap on a video to play it, and it will continue to play even after you lock your phone.
How can I listen to YouTube with the screen off?
“If you … want to listen to YouTube with your phone’s screen off, just tap Share in the YouTube app, tap ‘Play in VLC’. Once in the media player click the three dots (options?) button in the bottom right and select ‘Play as Audio’.”
Can you play YouTube videos in the background on Android?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Top 8 Fixes for Samsung Phone Stops Playing Music When Screen Turns off
- Restart Phone. …
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget. …
- Allow Background Activity. …
- Turn off Battery Optimization. …
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps. …
- Check Data Usage Settings. …
- Uninstall Samsung Switch. …
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. … Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
How do I make a video my background?
Make a Video Your Wallpaper on Android
- Install Video Live Wallpaper.
- Select Choose Video, then tap Allow to give the app permission to access your media files. …
- Select a video from your phone that you want to use as the live wallpaper.
- To adjust the start and end times, drag the slider along the video’s timeline.
How do you put a YouTube video in the corner of your screen?
When you want to leave a video playing in the corner of your browser on YouTube, simply hover over the image and you’ll see a small black player icon. Click it and the video will play in the top right corner of your screen.31 мая 2018 г.
How do I keep apps from running in the background?
Launch the recents menu by hitting the square navigation key or with a swipe up and hold gesture from the bottom of the screen. Tap the app icon to bring up the menu. Tap Keep open for quick launching. The app will always be in memory.
How do I play music while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android
The Google Chrome Browser on Android workaround is similar to the Mozilla Firefox one. Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.