How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering code received in your device.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp business from Android to iPhone?
Method 1: Use an App to Copy WhatsApp Business Chats from Android to iPhone
- Step 1: Enable USB-Debugging Mode on Android and Backup Your WhatsApp Chats. …
- Step 2: Connect Android Device to Computer and Launch the Program. …
- Step 3: Run the WhatsApp Business App Using AppClone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How do I transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone using Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How can I restore WhatsApp messages without backup?
Step #1 – Installing Dr.Fone – Data Recovery
Install the software like you would any other program by following the on-screen instructions. Once installed, open the software on your computer and connect your Android device using the official USB cable. On the main menu, select the ‘Data Recovery’ option.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone XR?
Here is a step by step process for accomplishing the task:
- Step 1: Download the app on your computer. …
- Step 2: Connect your Android device to computer and launch the app. …
- Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp chats from your Android to computer. …
- Step 4: Connect your iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max/iPhone XR to computer.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Here is how you can restore iPhone’s Whatsapp chat history from iCloud. See the guide.
- How to restore your chat history on the iPhone from an iCloud backup?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Then, tap on the ‘settings’ icon below.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘chats’.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Chat backup’.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp messages to my new phone?
You can find the option under WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. You can choose whether to back up the media files or just the chat along with the frequency of backup. On your new smartphone, you will be prompted to restore the chat history stored over your Google Drive account, as soon as you log in to WhatsApp.
How do I restore WhatsApp from Google Drive?
To restore your backup:
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and verify your number.
- When prompted, tap RESTORE to restore your chats and media from Google Drive.
- After the restoration process is complete, tap NEXT. …
- WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files after your chats are restored.