How do I get YouTube to play on my lock screen?
Go to the YouTube website within the browser, tap the settings (three dots) button at the top right of the page and tick request desktop site. Once you have completed the steps above, tap on a video to play it, and it will continue to play even after you lock your phone.
Can you play YouTube app in background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. … Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
Is there a way to lock your phone while on YouTube?
Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing. However, you can control the pause and play features via your lock screen thanks to Google’s integration – a nice, if not unintended touch.
How can I play YouTube while using other apps?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I listen to YouTube while using another app?
1 – Go to YouTube.com, and play the song. Then, minimize it. 2 – The song will pause, but opening up the control centre by swiping up from the bottom of the screen will pull up the audio player. 3 – Press play, and the YouTube song will run in the background while you use other apps.
How can I play YouTube in the background 2019?
Navigate to the video you want to play in the background. Go to the Settings menu by tapping the three dots in the upper-right corner of the window. Afterward, tap Request desktop site. Start playing the video, and press the Home button to close your browser.28 мая 2020 г.
Why is YouTube not playing in background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device
If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How do I make a video my background?
Make a Video Your Wallpaper on Android
- Install Video Live Wallpaper.
- Select Choose Video, then tap Allow to give the app permission to access your media files. …
- Select a video from your phone that you want to use as the live wallpaper.
- To adjust the start and end times, drag the slider along the video’s timeline.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Top 8 Fixes for Samsung Phone Stops Playing Music When Screen Turns off
- Restart Phone. …
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget. …
- Allow Background Activity. …
- Turn off Battery Optimization. …
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps. …
- Check Data Usage Settings. …
- Uninstall Samsung Switch. …
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
How do I keep apps from running in the background?
Launch the recents menu by hitting the square navigation key or with a swipe up and hold gesture from the bottom of the screen. Tap the app icon to bring up the menu. Tap Keep open for quick launching. The app will always be in memory.
Can you lock YouTube?
The Youtube Parental Controls Mode is easy to turn on if you have a Google account. The only thing to remember is that it’s browser-level protection and must be turned on for each browser/computer your kids use. Here’s how to do it: … Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.4 дня назад