How do you put parental control on YouTube?
Log into your YouTube/Google account. Click on the “three-dot” icon for ‘Settings. ‘ Select ‘Settings’ > ‘General.
Update YouTube Permissions on Phones and Tablets
- Click on your account button in the top right corner.
- Tap ‘Settings. ‘
- Click ‘Restricted Mode’ Filtering.
- Turn ‘Restricted Mode’ on.
4 дня назад
How do I restrict YouTube for kids on my TV?
Parental settings for YouTube Kids on TV
- Tap the lock icon in the top corner of any page in the app.
- Read and enter the numbers that appear. Note: You can also set a custom passcode.
Can you put parental controls on YouTube TV?
YouTube TV offers a great set of parental controls to make YouTube TV kid safe. With this option, you can block shows based on their ratings. … To set this up, go into the YouTube TV Settings and select Filter. There you will be able to set up the parental controls on that YouTube TV account.
What is restricted mode on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.9 мая 2018 г.
How do I put YouTube on my kids Google account?
Change YouTube Kids settings
- On your device, open the Family Link app .
- Select your child.
- On the “Settings” card, tap Manage settings More. YouTube Kids. …
- Choose your child’s settings: Content level: Choose the content level that’s right for your child (currently United States only)
How do I put parental controls on YouTube on my Iphone?
If you want to enable the parental controls feature on YouTube app for iOS, do the following:
- Open YouTube app in iOS and tap on your account icon in the upper corner.
- Tap on “Settings” in the account menu options.
- Tap on “Restricted Mode Filtering”
- Choose “Strict” in the Restricted Mode Filtering options.
3 мая 2017 г.
How can I restrict YouTube on my TV?
To set up a limited-access user profile:
- Select “Settings” on your Smart TV Menu.
- Scroll down to the “Personal” tab, and from here, click on “Security & Restrictions” —> Create Restricted Profile.
- Set up a PIN.
- Select which applications you want the restricted user profile to have access to.
How do I restrict YouTube content?
How To Restrict YouTube on Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
- Create a 4 digit rememberable PIN that your child don’t know.
- Choose filters and restrictions that is proper for age of your child.
How do I take off parental controls on YouTube?
Here’s how it works step by step:
- Log into your channel or browser that your children are going to be watching YouTube on.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the screen; you’ll see a button called ‘Restricted Mode;’ it is turned off by default.
- Click on it. …
- Turn on the ‘Restricted Mode. …
- Save the changes.
How do I view age restricted content on YouTube?
Open the YouTube website.
- Click on your account icon. If you are not signed in, sign in to your account.
- Restricted Mode is listed at the bottom of the menu that opens when you click on the account icon on YouTube. …
- Click on Restricted Mode.
- Toggle Restricted Mode so that it reads off (or on if you want to enable it).