How do I delete multiple emails in Gmail on Android?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app . Tap the letter or photo next to the messages you want to delete. Tap Delete .
- On a computer, open Gmail. You can’t delete all messages from the Gmail app.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Click All. …
- Click Delete .
How do I select all emails in Gmail app android?
How do I select all from a mobile device, for any email – Gmail Community. Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].
How do you select multiple emails at once?
Press Ctrl+A to select all of the emails in the folder. Or simply: Highlight the first message you want to select in the list. Press and hold down the Shift key.24 мая 2017 г.
How do I select all in Gmail app?
The “Select All” feature is not available as of now in Inbox by Gmail app. Nor this feature of multiple selecting of spam emails at once available in the web version of Inbox by Gmail. Only Gmail app has the Empty Spam option but not select all. You can also swipe to delete in the new version of Inbox app.
How do I bulk delete Gmail inbox?
How to delete in bulk? – Gmail Community. Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].29 мая 2019 г.
How do I delete old emails in Gmail in bulk?
You can also search by how old emails are. If you type older_than:1y, you’ll receive emails older than 1 year. You can use m for months or d for days, as well. If you want to delete them all, click the Check all box, then click “Select all conversations that match this search,” followed by the Delete button.3 мая 2019 г.
How do I delete thousands of emails in Gmail?
- Use the master check box at the top of the page to select all the emails on that page.
- Now a new option is shown below that master check box: All 50 conversations on this page are selected. …
- Click the option to select all conversations found.
- Press/choose the Trash icon to delete.
How do I select more than 100 emails in Gmail?
Click the square icon at the left end of the toolbar. This will select all of the conversations currently visible. At this point, a small, easily-overlooked message will appear below Gmail’s toolbar. It will read something like “All 100 conversations on this page are selected.
How do I select multiple emails in Gmail using keyboard?
How to Select Multiple Messages in Gmail
- Click the checkbox in front of the first message in the desired range.
- Hold the Shift key.
- Click the checkbox in front of the last message in the desired range. …
- Release Shift.
- Click the checkbox in front of any non-adjacent messages to select them as well.
How do you select multiple files in Gmail?
Use the ctrl key to select a group of individual files:
- Select the first file you want.
- Press and hold the ctrl key.
- Select the next file you want.
- While holding the ctrl key, continue selecting files.
- When finished, release the ctrl key and all selected files remain highlighted.
How do I move emails to a folder?
Move messages into a folder
- Select an email message.
- Drag and drop it into a folder. Note: To move more than one email, select an email, hold down the Shift key and select other messages, and then click, drag, and drop them into a folder.
How do I select all emails?
Is it possible to delete all? Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].
How do I select all to delete in Gmail app?
Delete All Gmail Emails
- Open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove in Gmail. …
- Tap the icon to the left of an email you want to delete in Gmail. …
- Select the icon next to any other emails you want to remove from Gmail. …
- Tap the Delete icon.
- The selected messages are deleted.
How do I delete lots of emails at once?
- Click each item and click Delete, one by one.
- CTRL-click all the items you want to delete, and press Delete to delete them all at once.
- Or, if the items are all next to each other, click the first item, SHIFT-click the last item, and click Delete to delete those two and everything in between.