How do I attach a photo to a text message on android?
Compose a text message as you normally do. Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. You may also see a Paperclip icon on the message composition screen. Here, a Camera icon is used to attach images.
Why can’t I send pictures through text on my android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
Why can’t I attach a photo to my text message?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do I send a picture in a text message?
Send Photo via Text Message
Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How do I enable MMS messaging on my Android?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
What is SMS vs MMS?
You can send and receive text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages using the Messages app . Messages are considered texting and don’t count toward your data usage. You can’t use SMS delivery reports with Google Fi. Tip: You can send texts over Wi-Fi even if you don’t have cell service.
How do I turn on MMS on my Samsung Galaxy?
So to enable MMS, you must first turn on the Mobile Data function. Tap the “Settings” icon on the Home screen, and select “Data usage.” Slide the button to the “ON” position to activate the data connection and enable MMS messaging.
How do I send a text on my Samsung phone?
How to Send a Text Message on the Samsung Galaxy S 5
- On the Home screen, tap the Messaging icon. …
- Tap the New Message icon (the pencil hovering over a blank page). …
- Tap to enter the ten-digit mobile telephone number of the recipient. …
- To write your text message, tap the text box that says Enter Message.. …
- Send the text by tapping the Send button to the right of your message.
How do you send a picture to someone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I open a photo attached to a text message?
To do so, begin composing the message, but look for the Attachment icon. Tap that icon, and then choose the media to attach. In just a few, short, cellular moments, the receiving party will enjoy your multimedia text message.
Why can’t I attach a picture to a text message on iPhone?
Go to Settings > Messages, and check that the type of message you’re trying to send is turned on (iMessage, SMS, MMS or Group Messaging). For your case, this will be MMS; Restart your iPhone; Go to Settings > General > About.