How can I send a large video from my Android?
First, find the file you want to send and use the share menu to send it to Drive. You’ll get to pick the folder, so make a note of where you send it. You can let the upload happen in the background, then open the Drive app and go to the info panel for the file.
How do you send a video through text on Android?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How can I send a large video file?
Best ways to share big files
- Upload your files to a cloud storage service, like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive, and share them or email them to others.
- Use file compression software, like 7-Zip.
- Purchase a USB flash drive.
- Use a free online service, like Jumpshare or Securely Send.
- Use a VPN.
What is the best app to send large videos?
For Android users, the best four apps that we have gathered to help you understand how to send a video that is too large.
You can download them on your Android phones and use them to compress and send big video files.
- Send Anywhere. …
- WeTransfer. …
- Filemail. …
What is the message size limit on Android?
Can you send a video through text?
Tap the “share” icon in the upper right. You should get options to share the video through (text) “Messaging” on Android or “Message” on iPhone. … Android: just add the text recipients name/number and a link to the video will be sent via text.
How long can a video be to text?
around 3.5 minutes
How can I compress a video file?
6 Easy Ways to Compress Video Files for E-mail
- Create a zip file. The most common way to compress a video is to convert it into a zip file. …
- Make a video shorter and smaller with iMovie on Mac. …
- Download a video in a lower quality. …
- Use a cloud service. …
- Share a video link without uploading. …
- Make a GIF.