Can you send a long text message?
Use Google Messenger to Send Long Texts in Full
Just convert your SMS message to MMS. … You need to add something to the subject box to change the message from an SMS to an MMS, but it can be as simple as tapping the space bar once—you just need to put something in the subject line for this to work.
Can you email text messages from Android?
Sending messages to email using an Android device
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
Can you forward an entire text message thread Android?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do I send a timed text message on android?
How to Schedule a Text Message (Samsung Android Smartphones)
- Open the Samsung SMS app.
- Draft your text message.
- Tap the “+” button near the text field or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen.
- The three dots will open the calendar.
- Select the date and time.
- Tap “Send” to schedule.
12 мая 2020 г.
Is it bad to send long text messages?
Generally speaking, your texts shouldn’t be too long. Ideally, you want to keep their length to about that of a tweet. Sending long texts can be annoying to the people on the receiving end, especially if they’re busy at work or trying to complete a project.
What does 1 1 mean in a text message?
It means “one of one”…. If you have 5 messages and you are looking at the 3rd message it would have 3/5.
Is there an app that will send text messages to another phone?
There are plenty of apps and programs available to spy — er, monitor someone’s activities, and there’s another Android app to add to the mix. Secret SMS Replicator, after being installed on a mobile phone, will forward all text messages sent from a phone to another number without the owner’s knowledge.
How do you sync text messages on Android?
How to sync text messages to an email account on an Android…
- Open Email.
- Press Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch the Exchange email address.
- Touch More (this many not be available in all devices).
- Select or clear the check box for SMS Sync.
How do I sync my text messages to my Google account?
- Open the apps drawer.
- Tap the Settings app. …
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, tap System.
- Tap Backup.
- Tap the Toggle next to Back up to Google Drive to turn it on.
- Tap Back up now.
- You will see SMS text messages towards the bottom of the screen along with the backup information.
Can you export text messages from Android?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF, or save text messages as Plain Text or HTML formats. Droid Transfer also lets you print text messages directly to your PC connected printer. Droid Transfer saves all the images, videos and emojis included in your text messages on your Android phone.
How do I save an entire text thread?
Detailed Steps to save text messages – Android
- Make sure you have a Gmail email account.
- Open Gmail and enable IMAP.
- Install and launch SMS Backup+.
- Choose “connect” and allow access to your contacts.
- Accept the send and view permissions for SMS prompt.
- With your Gmail account connected choose “Backup” in SMS Backup+.
How do I forward all text messages?
Your forwarded text messages will show up in your email or texting app.
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box.
How do I send automated text messages?
- Download an automated SMS program from Google Play. …
- Tap “Add” at the bottom of the SMS Scheduler screen to create a new automatic text message. …
- Tap the “message body” area of the screen to activate the Android soft keyboard, and type the SMS message.
What messaging app Samsung uses?
Samsung Messages is typically the default messaging app on any Samsung device.