Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to android?
Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off. Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Data Roaming on if you’re roaming on a cellular provider network that is different from your billing provider’s network.
How do I send pictures from my iPhone to another phone?
- Open the Photos app and find the pictures you want to send to another iPhone.
- Tap the Share icon in the lower left corner once you’ve selected the photo(s).
- You’ll see the option to Tap to share with AirDrop. Locate the person you want to send the photo to and tap their contact bubble.
30 мая 2019 г.
Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users?
Re: Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users
Picture messaging through the standard Messages application on an iPhone with non-Apple devices actually requires cellular data connection to complete. That’s why those messages work with no problem when you turn on the mobile data.
How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
Here are eight ways Android and iPhone/iOS users can share files with each other.
- Use email. …
- Use an app to share locally. …
- SHAREit. …
- Feem. …
- Instashare. …
- FileTransfer. …
- Zapya. …
- Use an app to share semi-locally.
How do I send photos from my phone to another phone?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select a photo, album, or movie.
- Tap Share .
- Tap Type a name, phone number, or email or select people to share with. …
- Tap Done.
- You can add a title or message, then tap Send.
How do I send pictures from my iPhone using Bluetooth?
- 1 Open ‘Photo Transfer’ app and touch “SEND” button.
- 2 Touch the “OTHER Device” button.
- 3 Tap “SELECT” button to select photos you want to send than tap “USE BLUETOOTH”.
- 4 Than, Tap “SEARCH DEVICES” button on both devices and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I submit photos to Apple?
You can also choose to submit your images in their highest resolution via email to [email protected], using the file format ‘firstname_lastname_nightmode_iPhonemodel. ‘ Photos can be straight from the camera, edited through Apple’s editing tools in the Photos app or with third-party software.
Can you send pictures from iPhone to Samsung?
Here’s how to transfer pictures, videos and other data to your new Samsung Galaxy. If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.
Why won’t my pictures send in text?
The first thing you have to check is your mobile network connection. The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option.
Can you use AirDrop between iPhone and Android?
If you want to send a longer video (or any large file) from iPhone to Android, cloud services and third-party apps are your best option. You can’t use AirDrop to send a video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well.
Can you AirDrop with Android?
So long, AirDrop envy. Android’s Nearby Share feature transfers photos, videos and other files in a snap, and it’s awesome. Nearby Share is quick and easy, just make sure you set it up first. … Now, Android phones are finally getting Google’s version of AirDrop, called Nearby Share.