How do I set up Outlook on my phone?
How to Configure the Android Outlook App for Office 365
- On your mobile device, go to the Google Play Store and install the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Open the app after it is installed.
- Tap Get Started.
- Enter your @stanford.edu email address and then tap Continue. …
- When prompted to choose an account type, tap Office 365.
- Enter your @stanford.edu email address and tap Sign In.
How do I add my work email to my android?
Adding an Exchange Email Account to your Android Phone
- Touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch Accounts.
- Touch Add Account.
- Touch Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter your workplace email address.
- Touch Password.
- Enter your email account Password.
Can I use Outlook on Android?
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail. Email, calendar, contacts and files are all together in one place. Calendar and file access right from your inbox. Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote integrations.
How can I get my work Outlook email on my phone?
To get started, open the Microsoft Outlook mobile application on your phone, which can be downloaded via the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter in your work email address an click “sign In with Exchange”
- On the next screen toggle the “Use Advance Settings” tab and enter your login credentials and a description.
What is the best app for Outlook on Android?
This top rated email app for android is compatible with services like Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365, and all IMAP accounts.
How do I setup my work email on my Samsung phone?
How-to Add Work Email to Android Phone
- Open the email app and click on add new account or find the button that says Manage Accounts. Click on that button to add a new account. …
- Select IMAP account.
- There are some changes to be made on the Incoming server settings. Type in your entire email again for user name. …
- Last set of changes for Outgoing server settings.
Should I put my work email on my phone?
When you add a work email address to your phone, you’ll likely be asked to install something called a Mobile Device Management (MDM) profile. … That’s why when it comes to your phone, no matter how much you trust your IT department, it’s a good idea to keep work and pleasure separate.
Is Microsoft Outlook for Android free?
The new Outlook Android app supports Office 365, Exchange, Outlook.com, iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo Mail and IMAP providers like AOL.com and Comcast.net. … The Outlook for Android app is free and runs on Android 4.0 and above. It’s available in all markets supported by the Google Play Store.
Is Outlook for Android good?
The good Outlook.com for Android looks great and has all of the basics down. Plus, it supports multiple accounts and offers an extra level of password protection. … The bottom line This attractive app is great client for any Android user with a Microsoft e-mail account (Outlook.com or otherwise).
How do I sync my android with Outlook?
How to sync outlook with Android.
- Select “Email” from the “Applications” menu;
- Enter your full email address and password;
- Select “Exchange Account” or “Exchange ActiveSync” from the list;
- Enter the required account information;
- After your phone verifies the server settings, the “Account Options” becomes available.