How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone after setup?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
Can you transfer contacts from Android to iPhone after setup?
Once you’ve inserted your Android phone’s SIM card into the iPhone and turned it on, you’ll need to hit Settings > Contacts > Import SIM Contacts to begin the transfer process. Your contacts should then be saved on the iPhone in Contacts.
How do I transfer game data from Android to iPhone?
Set up your iPhone until reaching the “Apps & Data” screen. Choose “Move Data from Android”. On your Android phone, go to “Google Play Store”, download and install the Move to iOS app. Tap on “Continue” on both your Android and iPhone.
How do I transfer photos from Android to iPhone after setup?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone 7?
Solution 1: Switch to New iPhone with ‘Move to iOS’
- On your Android device, turn on Wi-Fi connection. …
- While setting up your iPhone 7, look for the Apps & Data screen. …
- Navigate to your Android device, open the Move to iOS app and tap “Continue”. …
- On your iOS device, tap “Continue” on the screen called Move from Android.
Can I transfer apps and data later?
Android to Android
But in general, when you start the setup of your new handset, Android will ask if you want to move from another Android phone, and give you the option of specific backups in a drop down menu. That should bring settings, app data and so on over to your new phone.
How do I transfer contacts from Samsung to iPhone?
Go to “Settings” on your Samsung Android phone, select “Accounts”, add account and sign in your Google Account, then enable “Sync Contacts” to backup all your contacts from Samsung Android phone to Google. Step 2. Navigate to your new iPhone 7, open Settings > Mail Contacts Calendars > Add Account .
How do I transfer my apps to a new iPhone?
Transfer apps & data from one iPhone to another
- Step 1: Back up. …
- Step 2: Turn on your new iPhone. …
- Step 3: Restore from iCloud/iTunes backup. …
- Step 4: Wait while your data is restored. …
- Step 1: Enable iCloud on your old iPhone. …
- Step 2: Enable iCloud on your new iPhone and sync data. …
- Step 3: Download purchased apps.
Can I transfer purchased apps from Android to iPhone?
Unfortunately you cannot transfer purchases from android to iPhone, so you’ll have to buy them again. It is not possible to transfer your purchases from iTunes/App Store (iPhone) to Google Play (Android). If you have Live you can log in with the same account, and your live will still be there.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone without computer?
With Google Photos App
- Launch Settings in the Google Photos App on Your Device. …
- Access the Backup & sync Settings in the App. …
- Turn on Back up & sync in Google Photos for Your Device. …
- How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone without Computer with AnyTrans App – Step 2.
How do I transfer everything to my new iPhone?
How to transfer your data to your new iPhone using iCloud
- Open Settings on your old iPhone.
- Tap the Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud. Source: iMore.
- Tap iCloud Backup.
- Tap Back Up Now. …
- Turn your old iPhone off once the backup is finished.
- Remove the SIM card from your old iPhone or if you’re going to move it to your new one.