How do I transfer files from Mac to Android?
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
How do I transfer music from my Mac to my phone?
Sync music to your device
In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar. Select Music in the button bar. Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music. With the checkbox selected, syncing is set to transfer all your music to your device.
How do I sync iTunes from Mac to Android?
Here’s how to sync Music on Mac with Android
- Download SyncMate app and install it on your Mac. …
- Click ‘Add New’ in the app’s left pane and select Android option; connect the device to your Mac.
- Click the “+” in the top panel and select “iTunes” from the plugins list.
Can you AirDrop from Mac to Android?
If you have Android devices then you can easily transfer files between them and a Mac with OS X’s Bluetooth File Exchange or BFE. … Those are great options to have in a filing sharing repertoire, but sometimes you can’t find a cable, or you may not simply be able to do ad-hoc, AirDrop-like file sharing.
How do I transfer music from my Mac to my iPhone without syncing?
How to Add a Song to an iPhone Without Syncing
- Connect the iPhone to the computer. If iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, open the program manually.
- Click your iPhone in the Devices section of the navigation pane on the left.
- Click the “Summary” tab.
- Enable “Manually manage music and videos.” Click “Apply” to enable manual synchronization for the device.
How do I transfer music from my Mac to my iPhone wirelessly?
Here’s how to enable wireless synchronizing for your iPhone:
- On your Mac, open the iTunes application.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac with the USB cable.
- Click the iPhone button in iTunes, as shown below. …
- Select the Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi checkbox, as shown below.
Can you airdrop music from Mac to iPhone?
Tip 2: AirDrop music from Mac to iPhone
Open the Music app on your Mac. Choose the song needs to be transferred, then click the built-in Share button. … Choose the iPhone in Airdrop option that you want to share with. Next, Go to iPhone and tap Accept on the pop-up window showing on the iPhone to allow the music Airdrop.
How do I sync my iTunes playlist to my android?
To import your iTunes playlists onto your Android, connect your phone to your computer via its USB cable and in the doubleTwist Sync software, click to sync your iTunes playlists or create a new playlist in doubleTwist using the tracks it imports from iTunes. Unplug your phone and you’re good to go.
How do I sync my iTunes library to my android?
Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open the iSyncr desktop app. It should automatically open a window asking which files you want to sync with your device. Tick the box next to iTunes and then click Synchronise. iSyncr will then transfer your iTunes files to your phone.
How can I transfer songs from iTunes to Android?
How to copy iTunes music to Android manually
- Create a new folder on your desktop.
- Copy the music files to transfer into the new folder.
- Connect your Android device to your computer with a USB cable. …
- Navigate to your Android device storage on your computer and copy-paste or drag-and-drop the music folder.
How do I Bluetooth files from Mac to Android?
Transfer Android Files to Mac via Bluetooth
- Next, on your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth. …
- Tap on Pair on your Android device too.
- After you pair your phone or tablet to your Mac, click on the Bluetooth icon on your Mac’s menu bar. …
- If you want to send files to your Mac, you’ll enable Bluetooth Sharing.
How do I transfer files from my Android to my Macbook Pro?
How to Copy Files From Android to Your Mac
- Connect your phone to your Mac with the included USB cable. It may appear as a disc.
- Download and install Android File Transfer. …
- Click Get started.
- Navigate through the directory to find the files you want on your Mac.
- Find the exact file and drag it to the desktop or your preferred folder.
- Open your file.