How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
- Step 1 Power up and get connected. Fully charge your iPhone and your Android device, and connect to Wi-Fi for a faster transfer. …
- Step 2 Get Google Drive. …
- Step 3 Back up your stuff. …
- Step 4 Turn off iMessage. …
- Step 5 Sign in on your new phone.
Why can’t I send photos from iPhone to android?
Go to Settings and turn airplane mode off. Go to Settings > Messages and turn MMS Messaging on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Cellular Data on. Go to Settings > Cellular and turn Data Roaming on if you’re roaming on a cellular provider network that is different from your billing provider’s network.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android WIFI?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer photos from iPhone to android without computer?
If you already have the Send Anywhere app installed on both your iPhone and Android phone, follow these steps to transfer your photos:
- Run Send Anywhere on your iPhone.
- Tap the Send button.
- From the list of file types, select Photo. …
- Tap the Send button at the bottom after selecting the photos.
Is there an app to transfer from iPhone to android?
Google has made it very easier to move iOS data to an Android device by launching the Google Drive app. Google Drive is one of the ultimate ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android app. You can easily switch data from iOS to Android within a few minutes by using Google Drive.
How do you Bluetooth photos from iPhone to android?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Tap the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s handset. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of available files on the sender’s handset.
Why can’t I send photos to non iPhone users?
Re: Why can’t I send pictures to non iPhone users
Picture messaging through the standard Messages application on an iPhone with non-Apple devices actually requires cellular data connection to complete. That’s why those messages work with no problem when you turn on the mobile data.
Why can’t I send a text from iPhone to android?
Make sure that you’re connected to a cellular data or Wi-Fi network. Go to Settings > Messages and make sure that iMessage, Send as SMS, or MMS Messaging is turned on (whichever method you’re trying to use). Learn about the different types of messages you can send.
How do I transfer data from old iPhone to android?
How to transfer from iPhone to Android: Move Photos, Music and media from iPhone to Android
- Download Google Photos from the App Store on your iPhone.
- Open Google Photos.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Choose Backup & Sync. …
- Tap Continue.
How do I transfer photos and contacts from iPhone to android?
Method 2 – iCloud
- Head up to iCloud.com via your computer.
- Select the contacts that you want to export. either one by one. …
- Click the gear again and select Export vCard. …
- Plug your Android phone to the computer, copy the VCF file to the local storage and import the contacts from the Contacts or People app.
Can you AirDrop with Android?
So long, AirDrop envy. Android’s Nearby Share feature transfers photos, videos and other files in a snap, and it’s awesome. Nearby Share is quick and easy, just make sure you set it up first. … Now, Android phones are finally getting Google’s version of AirDrop, called Nearby Share.
How do I transfer everything from iPhone to Samsung?
Samsung makes ditching your iPhone easier than ever with its Smart Switch app using a USB cable or via Wi-Fi. You’ll see the “transfer from iOS device” option when you first set up your new Galaxy phone, or you can access the app once you’ve completed the setup process.