Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone?
While Apple’s ‘Move to iOS’ app allows you to transfer everything seamlessly between Android to iOS, it does not allow transferring WhatsApp chats. … This is because Whatsapp on Android utilizes Google Drive to store the backups. On the other hand, backups on iOS devices are stored with iCloud.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering code received in your device.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone Google Drive?
Follow these steps to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to your iPhone.
- Install and Launch the App.
- Connect both your Android and iPhone devices to the PC.
- Go to the computer’s main screen and select the ‘WhatsApp Transfer” option. …
- Wait for your Android and iPhone phones to be detected.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11 for free?
Android or iPhone is ok. Then you simply tap the trio of dots at the top left of the screen and go to Settings > Chats > Chat backup.> Back up to Google Drive. Step 2 One your iPhone11(Pro), install WhatsApp and then launch it.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How can I restore WhatsApp messages without backup?
Step #1 – Installing Dr.Fone – Data Recovery
Install the software like you would any other program by following the on-screen instructions. Once installed, open the software on your computer and connect your Android device using the official USB cable. On the main menu, select the ‘Data Recovery’ option.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Here is how you can restore iPhone’s Whatsapp chat history from iCloud. See the guide.
- How to restore your chat history on the iPhone from an iCloud backup?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Then, tap on the ‘settings’ icon below.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘chats’.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Chat backup’.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup?
Step by Step Guide to Restore WhatsApp From Google Drive to Android
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your phone and then reinstall.
- Follow the on-screen installation process and verify that the WhatsApp number is correct.
- The program will prompt you to restore your WhatsApp chats and media files from Google Drive.
23 мая 2020 г.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone XR?
Here is a step by step process for accomplishing the task:
- Step 1: Download the app on your computer. …
- Step 2: Connect your Android device to computer and launch the app. …
- Step 3: Transfer WhatsApp chats from your Android to computer. …
- Step 4: Connect your iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max/iPhone XR to computer.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
While transferring WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud, you should first get the backup downloaded to an Android phone. To do this, you must ensure using the same mobile number and Google account. Only then can you restore the data you have on your Google Drive to your Android device.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp to another phone?
Part 2: Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android via Chat backup
- Open WhatsApp on your source Android device and tap the “three dots” on the corner. …
- Now, tap on “Chat backup”. …
- Now, on your new device, install WhatsApp from the “Play Store” and log in with the phone number that you were using in the previous phone.