How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to android?
2. Transfer using backup
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings, then Chats, and finally Chat Backup.
- Select to backup your messages to your account on the Cloud.
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Install WhatsApp on your Android and open it.
- Sign in to the same WhatsApp account you used on your iPhone.
Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to android?
How to export WhatsApp chats from iPhone. * Open WhatsApp and swipe left on the chat you want to take to your new Android phone. * Tap on the ‘More’ button and select the ‘Export Chat’ option. … * Repeat this process for all the chats you want to transfer to your new Android phone.
Can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone to Google Drive?
iOS will only communicate with iCloud, so if you’re using an iPhone, you’ll have to back up there (and use your storage) instead. To backup to Google Drive, launch WhatsApp and the tap the menu icon on the top right side of the screen. From there, select Settings followed by Chats and then Chat backup.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp messages from iPhone to android for free?
How to transfer WhatsApp chat backup from iPhone to Android
- Open WhatsApp on iPhone and swipe left on the chat you want to export.
- Now, tap on More button and select the Export chat option.
- Here choose the Mail option and enter the email id that is linked to your Android device.
- Repeat the same with other chats as well.
- Access the mail and download all the linked files.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to IOS?
If you have an Android device, then you can go to its Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and save your WhatsApp data on Google Drive or the local storage. If you want, you can even access the exact backup file from the local storage as well. Though, there is no feasible way to move this to your new iPhone.
How do I transfer from iCloud to Android?
How to transfer contacts from iCloud to Android for free
- Start your browser on your computer, go to icloud.com. Sign in with Apple ID account.
- Choose Contacts on the main screen. …
- Click the gear again and choose Export VCard to save a VCF file containing the selected contacts on your computer.
How can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud?
Here’s how you can backup WhatsApp without iCloud via the email chat feature.
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone and simply go to the conversation (individual chat or group) you wish to save.
- Swipe the conversation icon on WhatsApp and go to its more options to find the “Email Chat” feature.
How can I backup my WhatsApp chat to Google Drive instead of iCloud?
Step 3: Backup WhatsApp from Android to Google drive
- Open the WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Go to the “Settings” option at the top right side of the screen.
- Then select the “Chats” option from the list.
- Proceed with the selection of “Chat backup”.