How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup on an iPhone?
Restore WhatsApp on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and download the WhatsApp.
- Soon after the download, you must install it by following the wizards.
- Open the app after a successful installation.
- Tap ‘Agree and Continue’.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number.
- Verify by entering code received in your device.
How can I transfer my WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone for free?
Here’s how to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone using Email:
- Launch the WhatsApp app on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Chats” settings.
- Tap on the “Chat History” option to get to the chat history screen.
- Tap on “Export chat” to export WhatsApp chats.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 11?
Method 1: Use a desktop app to copy WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone 11
- Step 1: Backup Android WhatsApp chat history to local storage. …
- Step 2: Disconnect WhatsApp from G Drive. …
- Step 3: Connect the Android device to computer and download modified WhatsApp on your Android.
How do I move data from Android to iPhone?
Tap Move Data from Android
While you set up your new iOS device, look for the Apps & Data screen. Then tap Move Data from Android. (If you already finished setup, you need to erase your iOS device and start over. If you don’t want to erase, just transfer your content manually.)
How do I transfer my WhatsApp to my new phone?
You can find the option under WhatsApp Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. You can choose whether to back up the media files or just the chat along with the frequency of backup. On your new smartphone, you will be prompted to restore the chat history stored over your Google Drive account, as soon as you log in to WhatsApp.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats from Google Drive Backup?
Step by Step Guide to Restore WhatsApp From Google Drive to Android
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your phone and then reinstall.
- Follow the on-screen installation process and verify that the WhatsApp number is correct.
- The program will prompt you to restore your WhatsApp chats and media files from Google Drive.
23 мая 2020 г.
Can I transfer WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud?
While transferring WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iCloud, you should first get the backup downloaded to an Android phone. To do this, you must ensure using the same mobile number and Google account. Only then can you restore the data you have on your Google Drive to your Android device.
How can I restore WhatsApp messages without backup?
Step #1 – Installing Dr.Fone – Data Recovery
Install the software like you would any other program by following the on-screen instructions. Once installed, open the software on your computer and connect your Android device using the official USB cable. On the main menu, select the ‘Data Recovery’ option.
How can I transfer photos from Android to iPhone?
To move photos and videos from your Android device to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use a computer: Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, then go to DCIM > Camera.
How do I restore WhatsApp chats on my iPhone?
Here is how you can restore iPhone’s Whatsapp chat history from iCloud. See the guide.
- How to restore your chat history on the iPhone from an iCloud backup?
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Step 2: Then, tap on the ‘settings’ icon below.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘chats’.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Chat backup’.