How do I transfer WhatsApp chat history from iPhone to android?
2. Transfer using backup
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings, then Chats, and finally Chat Backup.
- Select to backup your messages to your account on the Cloud.
- Uninstall WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Install WhatsApp on your Android and open it.
- Sign in to the same WhatsApp account you used on your iPhone.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp from iPhone to android for free?
* Open WhatsApp and tap on the three dots located on the top right corner. * Tap on Settings and then tap ‘Chats’. * In the Chats section select the ‘Chat Backup’ option and tap on the ‘Back up to Google Drive’ option. * Select the backup frequency and time.
Can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone to Google Drive?
iOS will only communicate with iCloud, so if you’re using an iPhone, you’ll have to back up there (and use your storage) instead. To backup to Google Drive, launch WhatsApp and the tap the menu icon on the top right side of the screen. From there, select Settings followed by Chats and then Chat backup.
Can I transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to Samsung?
Firstly, just connect your iPhone to your system and launch iTunes on it. … After moving the extracted file, just install the WazzapMigrator app on your Samsung phone and select the recently transferred iPhone backup. This will extract your WhatsApp chats on the phone that you can later restore on your device easily.15 мая 2020 г.
How do I transfer WhatsApp from Android to iOS?
Step 1: On your android device, open WhatsApp, go to “Settings” and click “Chat Settings”. On the drop-down list shown, click “Email Chat”. Step 2: Choose the WhatsApp conversation or history that you wish to transfer. A pop-up window saying “attaching media will generate a larger email message” will appear.
Can we transfer WhatsApp chat from Android to iPhone?
It is a common misconception that we can transfer WhatsApp chats from Android to iPhone. If you have an Android device, then you can go to its Settings > Chats > Chat Backup and save your WhatsApp data on Google Drive or the local storage. … Though, there is no feasible way to move this to your new iPhone.
How do I transfer from iPhone to android?
- Step 1 Power up and get connected. Fully charge your iPhone and your Android device, and connect to Wi-Fi for a faster transfer. …
- Step 2 Get Google Drive. …
- Step 3 Back up your stuff. …
- Step 4 Turn off iMessage. …
- Step 5 Sign in on your new phone.
How do I restore my WhatsApp chats from email to Android?
How to import WhatsApp chats to Android
- From your Android phone, open the Gmail app.
- Find the email that contains the exported chat history.
- Download it directly to your phone. …
- Delete WhatsApp from your Android phone.
- Re-install WhatsApp from the Google Play Store.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
How do I transfer WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android?
First of all, you need to download the program on your PC or Mac.
- Launch iCloud to Android Transfer. …
- Select the iCloud backup you want to recover. …
- Start to restore WhatsApp from iCloud to Android. …
- Connect your devices to computer. …
- Choose “Transfer WhatsApp messages” option.
How can I backup WhatsApp on iPhone without iCloud?
Here’s how you can backup WhatsApp without iCloud via the email chat feature.
- Launch WhatsApp on your iPhone and simply go to the conversation (individual chat or group) you wish to save.
- Swipe the conversation icon on WhatsApp and go to its more options to find the “Email Chat” feature.
How can I backup my WhatsApp chat to Google Drive instead of iCloud?
Step 3: Backup WhatsApp from Android to Google drive
- Open the WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Go to the “Settings” option at the top right side of the screen.
- Then select the “Chats” option from the list.
- Proceed with the selection of “Chat backup”.
How do I transfer my data from iPhone to Samsung?
If you are moving from an iPhone to a Samsung phone, you can use the Samsung Smart Switch app to transfer your data from an iCloud backup, or from the iPhone itself using a USB ‘on-the-go’ (OTG) cable.