How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
Is it possible to unlock an Android phone?
If you’ve finished paying for your contract, it’s completely legal to unlock your phone. The same goes for any phone you purchased outright.
How do you unlock an Android phone without resetting it?
Go to www.google.com/android/find on your another Android device or computer > Sign in your Google account > It will show all your Android devices that have signed in this account > Choose the Android phone you want to unlock. Step 2. Then you will see “Ring”, “Lock” and “Erase”. So select the Lock option.
How do you unlock a phone without the PIN?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
How do you unlock a phone without the password?
Step 1. Visit Google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer or other smartphone > Sign in Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone. Step 2. Choose the device you want to unlock > Select Lock > Enter a temporary password and click Lock again.
Can I unlock a phone myself?
You can make sure your phone actually needs unlocking by inserting a SIM card from another network into your mobile phone. If it’s locked, a message will appear on your home screen. The simplest way to unlock your device is to ring your provider and ask for a Network Unlock Code (NUC).
How do I unlock my Samsung phone without the pattern?
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on other smartphones or PC.
- Log into your Google account that you used on your locked device.
- Choose the device you want to unlock in the ADM interface.
- Click on the “Lock” option.
- Enter a password.
Why can’t I unlock my Samsung phone?
If you are locked out of your mobile device, rebooting or Safe Mode can help solve the problem. The Find My Mobile site can also help you unlock your device. Learn how to restart your tablet or phone, even if you are locked out of it.
How do I disable screen lock on Android?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Select None.