How can I unlock my Gmail account on my Android phone?
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Enter a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
How do I remove a Google account from a locked Android phone?
Removing your Google activation lock from device settings on your phone
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Accounts or Users & Accounts.
- Select the account type, which in this case would be Google.
- Tap the email address.
- Tap the menu icon (three vertical dots) on the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Remove account.
Can I unlock my phone with Google account?
Unlock my phone – Google Account Community. Hi, Thanks for posting in Google help forums, … If your locked phone is using Android 4.4 or lower and has a pattern-type screen lock, you can use your Google Account to reset your pattern.
How can I unlock my Gmail account?
Locked out of your Google account?
- Go to the Google sign-in page and click Need help? …
- Click Find my account.
- Select either Enter your recovery email address or Enter your recovery phone number, then type your name and check off the box next to I’m not a robot. …
- Google will send you an email or text message containing your user name.
How do I remove a Google account from a locked phone?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Android OS Version 5.1 (Lollipop) and higher.
- Open Settings on the device.
- Select Accounts.
- Tap Google.
- Select the name of the Google account to remove.
- Tap More in the top right corner.
- Select Remove Account.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone without a Google account?
How to Bypass Android Lock Screen without Google Account?
- Step 2: Enter Download Mode. Then follow the illustration to get your Android phone into Download Mode. …
- Step 3: Go for Unlock Process. …
- Solution 2 – Remove Lock from Android without Gmail Account using Factory Reset.
How do I turn off FRP lock?
1. How to Disable FRP Lock on Android Devices
- Step 1: On your Home screen on your device, click Apps.
- Step 2: Tap Settings > Accounts > Google > the name of your Google account synced on your device.
- Step 3: Click More on the top-right corner.
- Step 4: Tap Remove Account and confirm it. …
How do you unlock a phone without the PIN?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
How do I disable screen lock on Android?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Select None.
How do you break into a locked phone?
Trick #1. Unlock Pattern Lock via Factory Reset
- Switch off your Android handset and wait for some time.
- Now Press ‘+’ volume button and power button at the same time.
- It will open your Android device in Recovery mode. …
- Next when you get a list of options, tap on the ‘Wipe Cache Partition To Clean Data’.
How do you get into a locked Android phone?
Solution 2: Access a Locked Android Phone through Android Device Manager
- Visit google.com/Android/devicemanager with a separate PC or mobile phone.
- Sign in your Google account and it will fetch your device information.
- Click on the mobile phone to be unlocked.
- Three options will be highlighted: Ring, Lock and Erase.