How can I unlock my Android phone from Gmail?
How to Unlock Your Android Device Using Android Device Manager
- Visit: google.com/android/devicemanager, on your computer or any other mobile phone.
- Sign in with the help of your Google login details that you had used in your locked phone as well.
- In the ADM interface, choose the device you want to unlock and then select “Lock”.
- Enter a temporary password and click on “Lock” again.
How do I bypass Google verification after reset?
Bypass Verification by Resetting the Device
- Go through the device reset process. …
- Tap the Add Network option.
- In the Network Name (or SSID) text box, enter a string of random letters and/or numbers.
- Then press and hold the string you just typed in to highlight it, and tap Share on the menu that appears.
How do I bypass Android lock screen?
Can You Bypass the Android Lock Screen?
- Erase Device with Google ‘Find My Device’ Please note this option with erase all information on the device and set it back to factory settings like when it was first purchased. …
- Factory Reset. …
- Unlock with Samsung ‘Find My Mobile’ website. …
- Access Android Debug Bridge (ADB) …
- ‘Forgot Pattern’ option.
How do you unlock a phone without the PIN?
Press and hold the power button, then press and release the volume up button. Now you should see “Android Recovery” written on the top together with some options. By pressing the volume down button, go down the options until “Wipe data/factory reset” is selected. Press the power button to select this option.
How can I break my Android pattern lock without resetting it?
Type the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture. key” and press enter. 8. Simply restart your device and access it the usual way, without any lock screen pattern or pin.
How do I unlock my Android phone if I forgot my pin?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How do I bypass the Gmail verification number?
Remove the phone number from the account.
Once the password is set, scroll down and tap More options, tap Do not add my phone number, and then tap Done. In a browser: Once the phone number is verified, you may be prompted to “Get more from your phone number.” If you see this screen, tap Skip to get to the next screen.
How do I remove a Google account from a locked Android phone?
Removing your Google activation lock from device settings on your phone
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Accounts or Users & Accounts.
- Select the account type, which in this case would be Google.
- Tap the email address.
- Tap the menu icon (three vertical dots) on the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Remove account.
How can I access my Gmail account without phone verification?
To create the codes, you need to log in to your Google account settings page. Click on your profile photo in the upper-right side of your Gmail page, click the “My Account” button and then click “Signing into Google.” Enter your account password if asked, and click “2-Step Verification” on the next screen.