Can you use iTunes on an Android phone?
You can now download or stream your iTunes library to your Android phone. … You can simply download the Apple Music app from the Google Play store just as though it came from any other music-streaming service.
Can you use iTunes on a Samsung phone?
Easy Phone Sync means people can now enjoy their iTunes content on a Samsung Galaxy phone. What’s more is that it’s really easy for them to do, and literally takes five minutes to set up.” Easy Phone Sync is available to download now for both PCs and Macs in conjunction with an app for Samsung Android devices.
How do I set up an iTunes account on my Android phone?
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on your device
- Open the App Store and tap your profile picture .
- Tap Create New Apple ID. …
- Enter your email, password, and choose the country or region that matches the billing address for your payment method.
How do I access my iTunes library?
On the Android side, I use a free app called ES File Explorer File Manager, which works similarly to FileBrowser. You set up remote access to the computer or NAS that stores your iTunes library. You then connect to the share or folder that houses your library and drill down until you reach your music collection.
What is the Android version of iTunes?
What is the best app for iTunes on Android?
How do I transfer songs from iTunes to my phone?
Connect your phone to iTunes and do the following:
- On the summary tab of your iTunes sync settings check “Sync only checked songs and videos”
- In your music library check all the songs you want to sync to your phone.
- Make sure there are no exclamation points next to any of the songs you want to sync to your phone.
How do I put music onto my Samsung phone?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable. …
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do you save a song from iTunes to your computer?
Quit iTunes. Go to “This Computer,” then click your external drive. Select your iTunes folder, then right-click and choose Copy. Go to the location on your computer where you want your iTunes library, then right-click and choose Paste.
Can I use my Gmail account as Apple ID?
Starting today, you can change your Apple ID from a third-party email service such as Gmail or Yahoo to an Apple domain… … The company explains that if your Apple ID is currently associated with a Gmail or Yahoo email address, you can now switch to [email protected], @me.com, or @mac.com account.
How do I get music onto my Android?
Here’s how to get music from the Google Play Store:
- Touch the Apps icon in the Play Music app to view the navigation drawer.
- Choose Shop. …
- Use the Search icon to help you locate music, or just browse the categories. …
- Touch the FREE button to get a free song, touch the BUY or price button to purchase a song or an album.
Why isn’t my whole iTunes library on my phone?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
How do I sync my iTunes library?
To turn on your music library on another device, do any of the following: Another computer: In the Music app on your Mac, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used on the first computer, then choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox.