How do you find archived messages on messenger app?
Once you’re in the Chats screen, click the settings icon (the little gear next to the large “Messenger” label) to reveal another dropdown menu. 4. From the dropdown menu, click “Archived Threads.” You will then be taken to your archived conversations, which you can read as you like.
How do you find archived messages on android?
Bring back text conversations, calls or voicemail messages that you’ve archived
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- Tap Menu. Archive.
- Touch and hold the conversation, call or voicemail message that you want to bring back. …
- At the top right, tap Unarchive .
How do I view archived messages?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label. Tap All mail.
How do I unarchive a message on Messenger app?
How to unarchive messages on Facebook
- Click the gear icon in the Facebook Messenger window. Click the gear icon. …
- Select “Archived Chats.” Click “Archived Chats.” Emma Witman/Business Insider.
- Go to the chat, and respond or react to the thread, instantly undoing the archive action and moving the messages back to your primary inbox.
How do you find archived messages on Facebook?
To find your story archive:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Archive.
How do you unarchive text messages?
You can move archived conversations back to your Home screen.
- Open the Messages app .
- Tap More. Archived.
- Touch and hold each conversation that you want to restore.
- Tap Unarchive .
How do I retrieve archived emails?
How to Retrieve Archived Emails in Gmail?
- Log in to your account.
- Find the archived message. You can either search for the message using the search bar or look for it in the All Mail label.
- Check the box next to the message. …
- Click the Move to Inbox option at the top.
How do you unhide messages on Facebook Messenger app?
Unhide Chats on Messenger using Desktop
- Open any web browser on your PC.
- Login to your Messenger account.
- Now click the Settings Gear Icon right to Chats.
- Then click Hidden Chats.
- Click on any chat then send that person a message.
- This will automatically unhide chat.
Can you recover deleted Facebook Messages?
Unfortunately, there is no way to retrieve a Facebook message or conversation that you’ve already deleted—once you choose to delete a message, it’s gone from your side of the conversation for good.
What happens to archived messages in Messenger?
Archiving a conversation hides it from your inbox until the next time you chat with that person, while deleting a conversation permanently removes the message history from your inbox. To archive a conversation: Desktop App: … Click Hide Conversation.