How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Top 8 Fixes for Samsung Phone Stops Playing Music When Screen Turns off
- Restart Phone. …
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget. …
- Allow Background Activity. …
- Turn off Battery Optimization. …
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps. …
- Check Data Usage Settings. …
- Uninstall Samsung Switch. …
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
Why does my music keep stopping on my Android?
While using Play Music on any of your Android devices, there might be instances where the Play Music app randomly stops playing music. In order to prevent the Play Music app from a randomly stopping the music, the Shuffle option in the app must be turned off.
How do I keep my music playing when my Samsung is locked?
Music stops playing on Samsung One UI Phone
- 1 Launch your Settings > Apps.
- 2 Select the music app that keeps crashing / turning off while your screen is locked.
- 3 Tap on Battery.
- 4 Toggle on Allow background activity.
Why does Spotify stop when my phone screen turns off?
Settings > Device Care > Battery > Spotify > Put App To Sleep is OFF. That should work. Every time you optimize the device, this turns back on so you may have to do this every time your phone gets “optimizied”.
Why does my music stop when my screen turns off?
Some of the Android devices have background limitations while the screen is locked or you are playing music in the background. To fix this issue, check the below solutions to adjust your phone settings: Solution 1: Device Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery manager > Power plan set to Performance.
Why does my music stop when I turn my phone off?
Well that happens when there’s bug from the recent OTA update of the system software or may be the background app has been restricted for that particular app which works well only when the screen is on and once the screen goes off the app background data will be killed so the music stops.
Why does my music and videos keep pausing?
If there is to much running on the phone, this can cause your problem. The same goes for if the service provider/carrier is having data issues or you have a data slowdown/cut off limit. Which most do. Try turning off (actually closing out of the app) the other programs you aren’t using at the time.6 мая 2017 г.
Why does my Spotify keep pausing Android?
If your Spotify keeps pausing on your Android device, you can try a few different methods to try and troubleshoot the problem. … Sometimes using “Battery Saver” or “Power Saving Mode” on an Android can lead to random pauses on Spotify.
Why does Samsung music keep stopping?
At times, bugs may occur if the system cache has become outdated and can’t be used properly by Android operating system. To see if the “Unfortunately, Samsung Music has stopped” error is due to a corrupted cache, make sure to clear the cache partition with these steps: Turn off the device.
How can I play music while my screen is off?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do you stop music playing on Samsung Galaxy?
Go to Settings, Applications, Application Manager, and then Modify System Settings. Find the player that is starting (for me it’s Samsung Music) and switch the toggle to OFF.
Why does Spotify stop when my screen goes black?
Re: Spotify stops screen goes black
If you are streaming music over wifi, turning off wifi optimisation and enabling keep wifi on during sleep might help.
Why does Spotify stop when I open another app?
Re: spotify crashes when i open another app
2) set up the Background Network to Stay Connected which is usually under Additions Settings : Go to Manage Apps Battery Usage > Saving Power in the Background and choose Apps abd open Spotify to change the setting to Stay Connected.