Why does my screen go black while watching videos?
It the screen goes black it can be issue with screen lock timing you have sett. Make it more than 30 sec, it can be the proximity sensor that auto adjust the brightness, so turn off auto brightness.
How do I keep my Android screen from turning off?
How to Stop Your Android Phone’s Screen From Turning Off
- Screen timeout prevents your phone’s screen from remaining on when you’re not using your device. …
- Tap “Display” in the “Settings” menu.
- This is where things can really start to vary by device. …
- Other phones list “Screen Timeout” under the main “Display” settings.
- Tap “Screen Timeout” to open the time options.
How do I stop my screen from turning off during calls?
If you want to continue using your phone during calls though but the screen keeps turning off, you’ll need to enable Smart Stay feature.
Enable Smart stay to prevent screen from turning off on calls
- Open the Settings app. …
- Tap Advanced features. …
- Tap Motions and gestures. …
- Turn off Smart Stay.
Why does my phone screen keep turning off?
If your phone keeps shutting off or refuses to turn on, that could just be a sign that your battery is low. Find your charging cable, plug your phone in, and leave it be and keep it charging for at least an hour so it can get some much-needed juice.
How do I fix black screen when watching videos?
Part 2: How to Fix Computer Black Screen When Playing Videos
- If the computer is stuck then you need to press CTRL + ALT + DEL to access the main screen. Restart the PC from there.
- Unplug all the USB devices which will check that if any external device is responsible.
- Unplug all the cables if the above steps do not work.
Why my videos are black?
Your YouTube videos black screen problem may occur because your web browser is out of date. It may still be using the Adobe Flash Player plug-in, which is not supported by YouTube, and can sometimes bring about issues with playing videos. … After that, check to see if it fixes your YouTube videos black screen issue.
How do I stop my Samsung screen from turning off?
How to keep the screen from turning off without changing the screen timeout setting
- 1 Open Settings on the device.
- 2 Scroll down and Select Advanced features. For older versions of android. Smart Stay can be found under Display.
- 3 Tap Motions and gestures.
- 4 Tap on the toggle switch next to Smart Stay to activate.
Why my phone is switching off again and again?
The most common cause of phone turning off automatically is that the battery doesn’t fit properly. … Make sure the battery side hit on your palm to put pressure on the battery. If the phone turns off, then it’s time to fix the loose battery.
How do I stop my phone from turning off automatically?
Stop Android Phone From Turning Off Automatically
- Open Settings on your Android Phone.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap on Display option located under “Device” sub-heading.
- On the Display screen, tap on the Sleep option. …
- From the popup menu that appears, tap on 30 minutes.
Why does my screen go black during calls?
Check if the screen protector blocks the proximity sensor. … (Position of the proximity sensor may vary per model.) Use a soft cloth to clean the proximity sensor area and make sure nothing blocks the sensor. Update the device firmware to the latest version and also check if the “Contact” app is the latest version.
Why is my screen black when someone calls?
Step 1: Go to Dialer or Phone app settings. … Step 2: Now select the “App notifications” option. Step 3: Now if App notifications are turned off, your display won’t wake up when someone calls you. Also if only the “Incoming calls” permission is off, your screen will not light up with incoming calls.
Why does my screen turn off so quickly?
Related. On Android devices, the screen automatically turns off after a set idle period to save battery power. … If your Android device’s screen turns off faster than you like, you can increase the time it will take to timeout when idle.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
This code can be used to get some interesting information about your phone and battery. It shows following 5 menus on screen: Phone information. Battery information.10 мая 2010 г.
Why does my Android screen keep going black?
Uninstall Incompatible Apps when Android Phone Screen Goes Black. A malware, incompatible App or improper installation would cause many Android issues. So, if you have installed application recently but it cannot run well, you need to uninstall it from the Safe Mode. Step 1: Turn off your device at first.