How do I find my phone number on Android?
For every Android phone, regardless of manufacturer, you’ll be able to find your phone number if you go to Settings > About Phone or About Device > Status > My phone number. Some Android phones will have SIM or SIM card status listed within Status.
How do I check what my phone number is?
- From the Home screen, open “Settings“.
- Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device“. Some versions of Android display the phone number on this screen. If not, proceed to step 3.
- Select “Status” or “Phone identity“.
How do I find my SIM card number on Android?
To retrieve your SIM card number (ICCID) number, begin from the home screen:
- Select “Settings.”
- Click on “About Phone” or “About Device” depending on your phone model.
- Click “Status.”
- Choose “ICCID” or “IMEI Info” to see your number listed.
3 дня назад
How do you find your own number on a Samsung phone?
Your phone number is displayed.
- Touch Applications.
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch About phone.
- Touch Status.
- Your phone number is displayed.
How do I find my SIM card phone number?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number, or the ‘ICCID number’.
Why is my phone number unknown?
This error commonly occurs when you transfer the number you were using on your old phone over to your current phone. … Your phone in this case will list your current number as ‘unknown’ rather than incorrectly present the number originally assigned to the SIM card.
What do I do if I forgot my phone number?
From the Home screen, open “Settings“. Scroll down and select “About phone” or “About device . Select “Sim Status” or “Phone identity”. Your phone number will display here.
How old is my Samsung phone?
Find Out Manufacturing Date of Samsung Galaxy Devices
Open your phone’s dialer and type the following code: *#197328640#*. In case it does not work for you, try this one: *#*#197328640#*#* . This will open the Service Mode menu on your Galaxy device.