How do I get to my trash folder?
Use the View Trash and Undelete feature to recover files from the Trash: Turn on the View Trash feature: Menu > Settings > System > View Trash. Find the Trash in the Album listing and open it.
Where is trash on Samsung phone?
Where is the Recycle Bin on a Samsung Galaxy?
- Tap on the Gallery app.
- On the top right corner, tap on the three-dot Settings icon.
- From the dropdown menu, tap Recycle Bin.
- Now you’ll see all your recently deleted photos and videos here.
Where is the trash folder in Samsung?
Follow the steps below to learn how to locate the Samsung Cloud Recycle Bin:
- 1 Find and open the Gallery application.
- 2 Tap on the 3 dot menu button in the top right of the screen and select Settings.
- 3 Select Cloud Recycle Bin.
How do I delete files in Android?
- Open your phone’s Files app .
- Tap a file.
- Tap Delete Delete. If you don’t see the Delete icon, tap More. Delete .
Where do deleted pictures go on Samsung?
Open the Google Photos app on the Samsung Galaxy S8 or S8 + > click on “Trash Can” in the top left menu. All deleted photos will be listed here in detail, please find your photo. Step 2. Touch and hold the photo you want to restore > click “Restore” to restore the photo.
Can you retrieve deleted photos from Samsung phone?
Samsung Data Recovery can be a good solution to work out your problem. Download the program on computer and connect your device.It will scan your files,including deleted pictures. If it can be scanned,then you can recover them.