Why won’t my text messages send on my Android?
Fix problems sending or receiving messages
Verify that Messages is set as your default texting app. … Make sure your carrier supports SMS, MMS, or RCS messaging. Check your plan or credit balance to see that you have enough to send/receive messages. See if you have signal.
Why are my messages not sending?
The most common reason why you can’t send messages is that you are not connected to the internet or have restricted Signal’s internet access. Confirm you are connected to the internet. Re-enable permissions and settings on your phone.
Why does my phone say message not sent?
The most common reason for a failed text message could be the fact that you use multiple SIM cards. Some Android phones have Dual SIM functionality that allows you to make phone calls and send texts depending on which SIM you choose to do it with.6 дней назад
How can I solve Message not sent problem?
Here’s the fix for ‘Message not sent’ error on Android…
- Step 1: Download and install the app on your device.
- Step 2: Now open the app and make it as your default SMS app.
- Step 3: Now tap on menu button then tap “More” or “three vertical dots” button and there you will see the Undelivered messages option.
- Step 5: In this case, you cannot delete everything in one go.
How do I fix my messaging app on my Android?
If your messaging app stops, how do you fix it?
- Go into your home screen and then tap on the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Apps selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it.
- Then tap on the Storage selection.
- You should see two options; Clear Data and Clear Cache. Tap on both.
Why is my message not delivering on messenger?
If your message is not delivered yet, that means the problem is on the recipient side. … Your friend or recipient has deliberately ignored your message. The recipient might have read your message from the notification or status bar. They are not currently logged into the Messenger app but are merely using Facebook.