Why can’t I send pictures through text?
The MMS function requires an active cellular data connection. Without the data connection, you can’t attach the picture to text message Android. To check if the cellular data is enabled or not, you need to go to the settings option. … Try to back in the provider’s network and attempt again if you are unable to send MMS.
How do you send a picture text on Android?
Send Photo via Text Message
Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
Why won’t my Samsung send pictures?
Here’s one important thing you need to know when sending MMS or pictures messages; mobile data needs to be enabled. If it’s already enabled, then try toggling the switch OFF and then back ON to refresh the connection between your phone and the network. … Tap the Mobile data switch to turn the feature ON or OFF.
Why can’t I send my text message?
If your Android won’t send text messages, the first thing you should do is make sure you have a decent signal — without cell or Wi-Fi connectivity, those texts are going nowhere. A soft reset of an Android can usually fix an issue with outgoing texts, or you can also force a power cycle reset.
How do I enable MMS messaging on my Android?
MMS messaging is the easiest way to send or receive MMS.
Android MMS Settings
- Tap Apps. Tap Settings. Tap More Settings or Mobile Data or Mobile Networks. Tap Access Point names.
- Tap More or Menu. Tap Save.
- Tap the Home Button to return to your home screen.
What is SMS vs MMS?
You can send and receive text (SMS) and multimedia (MMS) messages using the Messages app . Messages are considered texting and don’t count toward your data usage. You can’t use SMS delivery reports with Google Fi. Tip: You can send texts over Wi-Fi even if you don’t have cell service.
How do I attach a photo to a text?
Obey these steps:
- Compose a text message as you normally do.
- Touch the Action Overflow or Menu icon, and choose the Insert or Attach command. …
- Choose a media attachment from the pop-up menu. …
- If you like, compose a message to accompany the media attachment.
- Touch the Send icon to send your media text message.
How do you attach a picture to a text message on a Samsung phone?
Send a saved picture or video in a message
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap the Messages icon.
- Tap the Compose icon.
- Enter message recipient or choose from Contacts.
- Enter message text in the Enter message field.
- Tap the Attach icon (paper clip).
- Tap Image or Video.
Why are my pictures not sending on my Android?
Check the Android phone’s network connection if you can’t send or receiving MMS messages. … Open the phone’s Settings and tap “Wireless and Network Settings.” Tap “Mobile Networks” to confirm it is enabled. If not, enable it and attempt to send a MMS message.
How do I enable MMS messaging on my Samsung?
So to enable MMS, you must first turn on the Mobile Data function. Tap the “Settings” icon on the Home screen, and select “Data usage.” Slide the button to the “ON” position to activate the data connection and enable MMS messaging.
How do I enable MMS on my Samsung?
Set up MMS – Samsung Android
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Mobile networks.
- Select Access Point Names.
- Select MORE.
- Select Reset to default.
- Select RESET. Your phone will reset to default Internet and MMS settings. MMS problems should be solved at this point. Please continue the guide if you still cannot send/receive MMS.
- Select ADD.
Why can’t I send or receive text messages on my Android?
Fix problems sending or receiving messages
Make sure you have the most updated version of Messages. … Verify that Messages is set as your default texting app. Learn how to change your default texting app. Make sure your carrier supports SMS, MMS, or RCS messaging.
Why does my phone keep saying message failed to send?
An often overlooked problem is an incorrectly set SMSC number. The SMSC is responsible for sending SMS messages from your device. … But your text messages fail to send because your texts are not reaching your carrier’s SMSC.