Why does my music keep stopping on my Android?
While using Play Music on any of your Android devices, there might be instances where the Play Music app randomly stops playing music. In order to prevent the Play Music app from a randomly stopping the music, the Shuffle option in the app must be turned off.
Why does my music stop playing on my android 2019?
If music apps on your phone or tablet are not allowed to run in the background, your audio may stop if the phone or app goes to sleep. … Available menu options and settings may vary by the phone or tablet, and software version.
How do I keep my music playing when my Android screen is off?
Top 8 Fixes for Samsung Phone Stops Playing Music When Screen Turns off
- Restart Phone. …
- Turn off Lock Screen Widget. …
- Allow Background Activity. …
- Turn off Battery Optimization. …
- Remove App from Sleeping Apps. …
- Check Data Usage Settings. …
- Uninstall Samsung Switch. …
- Update or Uninstall Music App.
Why does my Spotify stop playing on my Android?
Re: Randomly stops playing
Then please make sure to check this is done: Mobile Settings> Apps> Spotify> Permissions. Allow everything you see there. Mobile settings> Apps> Spotify> Battery> Optimize battery usage> select top All (not optimized for apps)> Spotify> disable.
Why does my music stop when my phone locks?
Some of the Android devices have background limitations while the screen is locked or you are playing music in the background. To fix this issue, check the below solutions to adjust your phone settings: Solution 1: Device Settings > Advanced Settings > Battery manager > Power plan set to Performance.
Why does my music and videos keep pausing?
If there is to much running on the phone, this can cause your problem. The same goes for if the service provider/carrier is having data issues or you have a data slowdown/cut off limit. Which most do. Try turning off (actually closing out of the app) the other programs you aren’t using at the time.6 мая 2017 г.
How do I keep my music playing when my Samsung is locked?
Music stops playing on Samsung One UI Phone
- 1 Launch your Settings > Apps.
- 2 Select the music app that keeps crashing / turning off while your screen is locked.
- 3 Tap on Battery.
- 4 Toggle on Allow background activity.
How do I change the audio output on my Samsung?
You can change the default speakers from your device’s speaker to the speakers of a TV, monitor, or an audio device.
- 1 Launch Settings app on a connected TV or monitor. …
- 2 Tap Set default audio output switch to activate the feature.
- 1 On the status bar, select the ▲ and tap Audio output.
- 2 Select the device you want.
20 мая 2020 г.
How do I play music on my Android phone automatically?
Say “Play music.”
Learn more about the Google Play Music sunset.
- On your display, select the app launcher Google Play Music .
- Once you’re in Google Play Music, select Menu .
- Choose from the following: Listen now (recommendations). Recent playlists. Instant mixes (mixes based on your favorite artists & songs).
How do I play music while my phone is locked?
Play Through Google Chrome Browser On Android
The Google Chrome Browser on Android workaround is similar to the Mozilla Firefox one. Simply pull up the Chrome Browser – which should come preloaded on your Android phone – and watch the video in question. If you lock your phone, the audio should continue playing.
How do I play music with screen off?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
Why does Spotify keep stopping when my phone locks?
Settings > Device Care > Battery > Spotify > Put App To Sleep is OFF. That should work. Every time you optimize the device, this turns back on so you may have to do this every time your phone gets “optimizied”.