How do I email a text conversation from my Android?
Sending messages to email using an Android device
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do I save an entire text conversation on android?
Picking which messages to back up
- Head to the “Advanced Settings”.
- Select “Backup settings”.
- Choose which types of messages you would like to back up to Gmail. …
- You can also tap on the SMS section to change the name of the label created in your Gmail account. …
- Tap the back button to save and head out.
Can you export a text conversation?
Using SMS Backup & Restore
It can back up your text messages and save them locally on your Android device, export them to a computer, or upload them to an online storage service such as Google Drive.
How do I save an entire text message conversation?
Detailed Steps to save text messages – Android
- Make sure you have a Gmail email account.
- Open Gmail and enable IMAP.
- Install and launch SMS Backup+.
- Choose “connect” and allow access to your contacts.
- Accept the send and view permissions for SMS prompt.
- With your Gmail account connected choose “Backup” in SMS Backup+.
Can you forward an entire text thread?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
Can you export text messages from Android?
You can export text messages from Android to PDF, or save text messages as Plain Text or HTML formats. Droid Transfer also lets you print text messages directly to your PC connected printer. Droid Transfer saves all the images, videos and emojis included in your text messages on your Android phone.
How do I save text messages on my Samsung?
Creating a backup of your Android phone’s SMS messages
- On the welcome screen, tap on Get Started.
- You’ll have to grant access to files (to save the backup), contacts, SMS (obviously), and manage phone calls (to backup your call logs). …
- Tap Set up a backup.
- Toggle phone calls off if you only want to back up your texts.
How do I download a text thread?
Follow these steps to print Android messages…
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC and run it.
- Get the free Transfer Companion App on your Android phone.
- Scan the Droid Transfer QR code with the Transfer Companion App.
- The computer and phone are now linked. …
- Select a message conversation and click ‘Print’!
How do I save and print text messages?
Follow these steps to print text messages for court.
- Open Decipher TextMessage, select your phone.
- Pick a contact with text messages you need to print for court.
- Choose Export.
- Open the saved PDF on your computer.
- Select Print to print out text messages for court or trial.
How can I print a text conversation?
How to Print Your Text Messages
- Download Google Cloud Print app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and click Settings to integrate it with your Android phone.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Choose your printer type from the options (select Other options if yours isn’t listed).