How do I backup my line chat history on Google Drive?
Part 1. How to Backup LINE to Google Drive?
- Launch your LINE app on the Android device and tap on the “Friends icon.”
- Tap on the settings icon, and under the “General settings,” simply tap on “Chats.”
- Go to “Backup and restore chat history” from the available list and tap on the “Backup to Google Drive” option.
How do I transfer my line chat history to a new Android phone?
Here is the method to perform the chat backup:
- Open the LINE app on your old Android phone.
- Locate the “Friends” option, tap on it. …
- Select “Chats.”
- Just press on the “Back up and restore chat history” option.
- Tap “Backup to Google Drive,” and the interface will start to create the backup on the storage facility.
Does line Keep chat history?
Launch LINE on your Android, go to its Settings > Chats, and select the feature to backup and restore chat history. Step 2. From here, tap on the option to backup your chats on Google Drive. Also, you can tap on the Google Account section to make sure that LINE is connected to an appropriate account.
How do I get my line chat history back without backup?
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery on your computer > Connect your Android phone to the computer via its USB cable. Step 2. Choose Line > Tap Next button on the right > Choose the deleted line messages you want to recover > Click the Download to computer to begin the recovery process.
How do I backup line chat history?
Part 1. Backup LINE Chat with Android through the LINE App:
- Open the LINE application on your phone and tap on the “More” icon.
- Go to the settings, and from the “General setting” section, tap on “Chats.”
- You’ll see “Backup and restore chat history” on the top of the list. …
- Tap on the option “Backup to Google Drive.”
How do I backup line chat history on my computer?
You can save the messages in a chat as a text file by following the steps below. Note: You cannot restore your chat history on LINE from a text file backup.
To back up your chat history:
- From the Home/Friends or More tab, tap Settings > Chats.
- Tap Back up and restore chat history.
- Tap Back up to Google Drive.
How do you delete chat history on line?
How to Delete Chat History on LINE
- Launch LINE.
- Tap on …More.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Tap on Clear Chat History.
How do I recover a deleted line?
What went wrong? A deleted LINE account cannot be restored. By deleting your account, all of your purchased stickers and Coins, phone number registered to LINE, friends and groups list, chat history, and registrations with integrated apps (such as LINE Game titles and LINE PLAY) will be deleted.
Can I have line on two devices?
Using multiple devices
With the smartphone version of LINE, the same account cannot be used on multiple devices. Only one phone number or email address can be used to verify one account per device. … You can use the same account on the PC and iPad versions of LINE by logging in with the same email address.
What happens when you hide a chat on line?
When you hide an account on LINE: You can still receive chat messages from that account. It will appear in Hidden users instead of your friend list. You’ll see profile and Timeline updates for that account.
What is the safest chat app?
The most secure encrypted messaging apps
- Signal – Private Messenger.
What happens if I uninstall line app?
There won’t be any changes that will be noticeable to your friends. If you reinstall LINE again, you will just continue where you left off and chats will be cleared. However, if you saved some of the messages in “LINE Keep”, you will be able to see the text you saved. But all the chats deleted won’t be retrieved.
How do I restore chat history on Iphone?
Before backing up your chats, be sure to: Turn iCloud Drive ON. Update LINE and iOS to the latest versions.
To restore your chat history:
- Turn iCloud Drive ON.
- Transfer your LINE account to a new device.
- Once the screen to restore your chat history appears, tap Restore chat history.
How do you get letter sealing off line?
- Start the smartphone version of LINE.
- Go to More > Settings > Privacy.
- Turn Letter Sealing OFF, then turn it back ON again.