How do I block certain videos on YouTube?
Log into your YouTube/Google account. Click on the “three-dot” icon for ‘Settings.
Update YouTube Permissions on Phones and Tablets
- Click on your account button in the top right corner.
- Tap ‘Settings. ‘
- Click ‘Restricted Mode’ Filtering.
- Turn ‘Restricted Mode’ on.
4 дня назад
How do I block unwanted videos on YouTube mobile?
Block a Particular Channel to Block Videos on YouTube
Navigate to the channel’s YouTube page on the YouTube Android app and tap on the three-dot notification menu in the top-right. From here, select Block user and then select BLOCK on the popup confirmation box. You can see a list of all the blocked users as well.
Can you restrict access to YouTube videos?
Within YouTube, log into your account by clicking the picture icon in the top right corner. Go to your settings. Parents can restrict kids’ YouTube access within their YouTube settings. … Enable the Restricted Mode setting to help avoid inappropriate content flagged by other users and YouTube signals.
How do I block unwanted recommended videos on YouTube?
Stop getting video recommendations from YouTube for Android
- Step 1: Open the YouTube app and tap on the user silhouette near the top right. Make sure you see your profile here, otherwise you’ll need to log in.
- Step 2: Tap the overflow menu in the top right corner and head to Settings > Notifications.
- Step 3: Toggle the switch next to Recommended videos.
How do I block unwanted videos on Chrome?
How to Stop Pop-Ups in Chrome
- Select Settings from the Chrome menu.
- Search ‘Pop’
- Click Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- Toggle the Pop-ups option to Blocked, or delete exceptions.
How can I watch YouTube videos when it is blocked by administrator?
1. Use a VPN to Access YouTube When It’s Blocked. Using a VPN, or virtual private network, is the easiest and most secure way to unblock YouTube. VPNs are a great option for online security, anonymity, and unblocking content that has been restricted by firewalls, censorship, or geoblocking technology.
What does restricted mode do on YouTube?
Restricted Mode is an additional setting which can be enabled on the YouTube website and app. If enabled it restricts the availability of potentially mature or objectionable content.9 мая 2018 г.
Can I control who sees my YouTube channel?
Related. When you create a new YouTube channel, it’s public by default, and anyone can see your channel’s homepage. Your videos may be hidden, however, unless you set them for public viewing. If you created your YouTube account prior to October 2012, your entire channel may be hidden, due to Google’s old privacy rules.
Who is the King of YouTube?
Who is richest YouTuber in India?