How do I cancel a subscription on my Android phone?
Cancel a subscription on the Google Play app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I change my Pandora subscription on Android?
Manage my Pandora-billed subscription
Click the icon (initial or picture) in the upper right corner > Settings > Subscription. Enter your new billing information or click Switch Plans to choose a different subscription plan. Click Save when finished and enter your current password when prompted for confirmation.
Will deleting your Pandora account cancel your subscription?
Go to subscriptions
You won’t be able to switch your subscription off from the app. Also, deleting the app won’t change anything about your subscription or billing information. You’ll need to log into your account from a computer.
How do I change my Pandora subscription?
You can upgrade through the Pandora app on Android by following these steps:
- Tap the Profile icon.
- Select the Settings gear from the top right corner, and then Upgrade. …
- Check the box stating that you agree to the payments for Google Play Terms of Service.
- Confirm the purchase by selecting Accept & Subscribe.
How do I cancel a subscription on my credit card?
The best way to stop recurring payments on a credit card, like utilities, subscription services or rent, is to contact the service provider directly. You may be able to do that online, by phone, in person or by mail, depending on the service.
Does deleting an app cancel the subscription?
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account. Subscriptions. Select the subscription that you want to cancel.
How do I cancel my Pandora subscription on the app?
Go to Google Play, click on the 3 lines in the upper left corner and then select Subscriptions. Then you will see your Pandora subscription and an option to cancel it.
How do you unsubscribe from Pandora?
Cancel my Pandora-billed subscription or trial
- Sign in to your account on our website.
- Go to the Subscriptions page. …
- Select Switch Plans.
- Click Cancel Subscription in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Enter your current password to confirm the cancellation of any future subscription payments.
How do I go back to regular Pandora?
If your subscription was purchased through Google Play and transferred to another account, you can use the following steps to restore it to your device.
- Open the Pandora app and go to your Profile.
- Tap on the Settings gear in the top right corner and select Upgrade.
- Select Retrieve Your Subscription.
How long can you listen to Pandora for free?
Six months after capping free mobile listening at 40 hours, Pandora is letting listeners keep the music going as long as they like without a fee, mostly because it’s found other ways to crimp how long you tune in.
How do I cancel my free trial?
How can I cancel my subscription from my Android phone or tablet?
- Go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel Subscription.
What’s the difference between Pandora premium and Pandora Plus?
Pandora Premium offers all of the same features as Pandora Plus, plus unlimited offline listening and the ability to create and share playlists, all for $9.99 a month.