How do I switch Google accounts?
On a browser, like Chrome
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myaccount.google.com.
- In the top right, tap your profile photo or name.
- Tap Sign out or Manage accounts. Sign out.
- Sign in with the account you want to use.
- Open the file in Docs, Sheets, or Slides.
How do you remove a Google account from an Android phone?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How do you change accounts on Android?
Switch or delete users
- From the top of any Home screen, the lock screen, and many app screens, swipe down with 2 fingers. This opens your Quick Settings.
- Tap Switch user .
- Tap a different user. That user can now sign in.
How do I log in to a different Gmail account?
- On your computer, go to gmail.com.
- Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account.
How do you sign out of one Google account?
How to sign out of Google on an Android
- Tap on Settings and select Accounts.
- Select Google.
- When you see the Sync now and Remove account options at the bottom of the screen, select Remove account.
Does factory reset remove your Google account?
For example, if the phone is factory reset with the Google account still signed in, the phone will still ask for those credentials once it turns back on. Therefore it is safer for the account to be removed before the factory reset takes place to ensure your account is fully removed.
How can I remove my Gmail account from other device?
Click “Security” in the left-hand menu. Scroll down to “Your Devices” and click “Manage Devices.” You’ll see the list of devices your Google account is signed in to. Click on your missing device, and under “Account Access,” click the “Remove” button.
How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung phone?
How to remove a Google account from an Android phone
- Open your phone settings. Open your settings. …
- Tap on “Accounts” (it may also be listed as “Users and Accounts,” depending on your device). Pick the account you want to delete. …
- Tap the account you want to remove and then click “Remove Account.”
7 мая 2019 г.
How do I change the administrator on my Android phone?
How do I enable or disable a device administrator app?
- Go to Settings.
- Do one of the following: Tap Security & location > Advanced > Device admin apps. Tap Security > Advanced > Device admin apps.
- Tap a device administrator app.
- Choose whether to activate or deactivate the app.
How do I remove a device administrator?
Go to SETTINGS->Location and Security-> Device Administrator and deselect the admin which you want to uninstall. Now uninstall the application. If it still says you need to deactivate the application before uninstalling, you may need to Force Stop the application before uninstalling.
Can I have 2 Samsung accounts?
With multiple user accounts you can share your Galaxy tablet with the whole family, while still having your own seperate apps, wallpaper and settings.
How do I sign into another Gmail account on my Android?
Add or remove your account
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add. …
- Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.
Can I have 2 Gmail addresses?
You are allowed to have as many accounts as you want, and Gmail make it easy to simultaneously sign in to multiple accounts. If you have more than one Google Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once.