How do I check in on Facebook Mobile?
How to check in on Facebook via the Facebook app
- Launch the Facebook app, then tap the words “Check in” at the top right of the screen. …
- Choose your location from the list that appears or type in your desired spot.
- Add commentary, tags, photos, and so on, then hit “Share” in the top right corner.
How do I check in on Facebook?
How to Check in to Facebook Places
- 1Tap Check In at the top of News Feed. This brings up a list of nearby places. …
- 2Select the name of the place you’d like to check in to. …
- 3Type a comment into the Check In box. …
- 4Tap the person icon to tag friends. …
- 5Tap Done when you’re done tagging. …
- 6Tap Post in the upper-right corner.
Why can’t I check in on my Facebook page?
If you aren’t able to allow check-ins, you may need to change your Page’s category. To turn check-ins at your business Page off: … Below the map, click to uncheck the box next to Customers visit my business at my street address (unchecking this box will hide your street address and check-ins). Click Save Changes.
Can you check in on Facebook without being there?
Facebook Places Privacy Falls Short: Non-Authorized Check-Ins by Friends are Visible. Facebook has finally launched its location-based service: Places. Places allows Facebook users to “check in” wherever they are (or pretend to be) using a mobile device, and let’s their friends know where they are at the moment.
How do I change my check in on Facebook?
How do I edit a checkin location that I created, especially adding photos?
- Go to the post.
- Click “v” and select Edit Post.
- Click the location icon.
- Select a new location.
- Select a new location and then click Save.