How do I completely remove an app from my Android phone?
Find and launch the Play Store app on your device, open the Settings, and select My apps & games. Then just navigate to the Installed section, open the app you want to delete, and tap on Uninstall. After a few seconds, the app will be deleted from your device.
How do I delete an app on my phone?
You can also uninstall apps via these steps on Android:
- Open the app drawer.
- Tap and hold the icon of the app you want to delete and drag it to the top of the screen where you see Uninstall.
- Alternatively, you can go to Settings > Apps.
- Now select the app you want to delete. Tap Uninstall.
Why can’t I delete apps?
Possible cause #1: The app is set as administrator
Some even require administrator access – apps that do can set passwords, lock/unlock the phone, track its location, and lots of other neat stuff. In the latter case, you won’t be able to uninstall an app without revoking its administrator access first.
How do I delete an app that won’t uninstall?
Remove Apps That Phone Won’t Let You Uninstall
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Navigate to Apps or Manage Applications and select All Apps (may vary depending on your phone’s make and model).
- Now, look for the apps that you want to remove. Can’t find it? …
- Tap the app name and click on Disable. Confirm when prompted.
How do I permanently delete app data?
Delete your Play Games profile and all Play Games data
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Games app .
- At the top, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Delete Play Games account & data Permanently delete. Permanently delete.
How do I delete Undeletable apps?
How to uninstall undeletable apps in Android
- Go to Settings and click “Security” option.
- Now scroll down and click “Device Administrators”.
- Here you will find all applications which have administrative rights in your phone. To remove any app, simply untick the button next to it.
- Now a pop up box will appear.
How do I delete hidden apps?
You’ll see at the top an item called Purchased, tap on that. Tap on All again to see all the apps and then simply swipe your finger from left to right over the app you want to hide. When you do that, a hide button will appear,ten you can select and delete apps.
How do I delete an app on my Samsung phone?
How to delete apps on a Samsung Galaxy
- Start the Settings app and tap “Apps.”
- In the list of apps, find the app you want to delete. You can find a complete list of all apps installed on your phone in the Settings app. Dave Johnson/Business Insider.
- Tap “Uninstall.”
How do I disable apps?
How to disable Android apps
- Go to Settings > Apps and scroll over to the All tab for a complete list of your apps.
- If you want to disable an app simply tap on it and then tap Disable.
- Once disabled, these apps won’t appear in your primary apps list, so it’s a good way to clean your list up.
Why can’t I uninstall apps on my Samsung?
If you head to the Settings >> Application Manager >> App info. You will find the Uninstall button is grayed out. If you can’t uninstall an Android app installed from Google Play store or other Android market on your Samsung mobile phone, this could be your problem.