How do I delete multiple text messages on my Android?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
How do I delete old messages on my Android?
How to Delete Text Messages Android Phone or Tablet
- 1 Delete a Message. Open Messages. Locate the conversation that has the message you want to delete then tap on it. Touch and hold the message you want to delete. Tap the trash can to delete the message. …
- 2 Delete a Conversation. Open Messages. Locate the conversation you want to delete. Tap and hold the conversation.
Can you delete sent text messages?
Can you Unsend a Text Message? There is no way to unsend a text message or iMessage unless you cancel the message before it was sent. Tiger text is an app that allows you to unsend text messages at any time but both the sender and receiver must have the app installed.
How do I delete all my text messages?
How to delete all message threads at once
- In your Messages app, tap the More menu. on the upper right hand corner.
- Select Delete all threads from the options.
- Tap Ok to confirm deletion.
How do I permanently delete messages?
How to Permanently Delete Text Messages on Android Phone
- Tap the required messages.
- Tap delete symbol and afterward select the messages inside of the conversation you need to erase.
- Tap Delete and tap OK.
- Then chosen individual messages will be erased.
Should I delete old messages?
By deleting your text messages regularly, you can free up space and practically make your phone work faster. … Bad luck never knocks before coming, so it is always safe to clear your text messages history every 30 days or before meeting your partner.
How do I stop auto delete old messages?
Step 1: Open the Settings menu.
- Step 2: Scroll down and select the Messages option.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap the Keep Messages button under Message History.
- Step 4: Select the Forever option, then tap the blue Messages button at the top-left corner of the screen to return to the previous menu.
4 мая 2015 г.
How do I delete messages?
Delete text messages
- On your Android device, open the Voice app .
- Open the tab for Messages .
- Tap the conversation.
- Touch and hold the message you want to remove. …
- In the top right, tap Delete .
- Tap Delete to confirm.
When you delete a text message can the other person still see it?
Originally Answered: If you delete a text message, does the receiver still get the message? Short answer: Yes, they will still be able to see the message.
How do I delete a text message I sent to the wrong person?
Open the message you want to recall or undo and then click Actions and click Recall This Message. Then you can Delete the unread version of your sent message.
Can you delete a sent text message before its read?
There IS a way to delete a text message from somebody’s phone before they have read it. Repeat, there is actually a way to delete sent texts before the recipient has opened them. After countless times of wishing we could “unsend” a risky message after a few drinks, this is the news we’ve all been waiting for.