Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically Android?
Forward your text messages
Your forwarded text messages will show up in your email or texting app. Settings. Under Messages, turn on the forwarding you want: Forward messages to linked numbers—Tap, and then next to the linked number, check the box.
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy?
Tap and hold your finger on the message you wish to forward. A “Message options” menu will appear. Tap “Forward“. A screen will appear where you can send the message to a new recipient Tap the contacts icon on the right side or enter the phone number in the “Recipient” field.
Can I forward SMS to another number?
You can divert your incoming SMS to any local Dialog number and IDD number or to any Email address as well. This can be a lifesaver if your phone is dying or you’re running out of credit. To use this service simply send DIV [mobile number to divert] and send it to 9010.
How do I forward text messages to email?
How to Forward Text Messages to Email on Android
- Open the Messages app and select the conversation that contains the messages you want to forward.
- Tap and hold the message you want to forward until more options appear. …
- Tap Forward, which may appear as an arrow.
- Choose a contact. …
- Tap the Send button.
Can you forward text messages like call forwarding?
Does Call Forwarding also forward text messages? No, Call Forwarding won’t forward text messages you receive on your mobile phone, only calls.
How do I link two phones together?
Enable the Bluetooth of the two phones you want to sync together. Go to the phone settings and switch on its Bluetooth feature from here. Pair the two cell phones. Take one of the phones, and using its Bluetooth application, look for the second phone you have.
How do I email a text message from Samsung Galaxy?
Sending messages to email using an Android device
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
Is there an app that will send text messages to another phone?
There are plenty of apps and programs available to spy — er, monitor someone’s activities, and there’s another Android app to add to the mix. Secret SMS Replicator, after being installed on a mobile phone, will forward all text messages sent from a phone to another number without the owner’s knowledge.
What is SMS call forwarding?
SMS forwarding services is a new feature that usually comes with call forwarding services. You can forward incoming messages to a predetermined email address or to a mobile phone number via a SMS forwarding number that is enabled to receive texts.
What is the best SMS forwarding app?
5 Free Must-Have SMS Forwarding Apps for Your Android Device
- PhoneLeash. The richly featured PhoneLeash app allows you to remotely answer SMS text messages from any email address or from another mobile phone. …
- SMS Forwarding. This basic SMS Forwarding app has a clean, intuitive user interface. …
- SMS Forwarder (Satsuma Solutions) …
- SMS Forwarder Pro (Zygote Labs) …
How do you divert?
How do I use Call Diversion?
- To divert all calls dial: *21*(phone number you want to divert to)#
- To divert any calls you don’t manage to answer within 15 seconds dial: *61*(phone number you want to divert to)#
- To divert calls when your phone is engaged dial: *67*(phone number you want to divert to)#
How can I receive text messages to my email?
It is simple to receive an SMS through your emails. To receive an SMS to your email, you have the option to create a rule that best suits your needs. This forward the email to the user who sent the message. If no outgoings SMS were found, it will default to the email address attached to the rule.