How do you unlock an Android phone if you forgot the password?
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you’ve tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you’ll see “Forgot pattern.” Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
How do you unlock a phone without the password?
Step 1. Visit Google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer or other smartphone > Sign in Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone. Step 2. Choose the device you want to unlock > Select Lock > Enter a temporary password and click Lock again.
How do I unlock my Samsung phone if I forgot the pin?
Use Android Device Manager to unlock your Phone
Sign in using your Google login details used on your locked phone. Then, select the device you need to unlock and select ‘Lock’. Enter a temporary password and click ‘Lock’ again. You will get a confirmation below the box with three buttons – Ring, Lock and Erase.
How do I recover my lock screen password?
To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
How can I unlock my Android password without resetting?
Go to www.google.com/android/find on your another Android device or computer > Sign in your Google account > It will show all your Android devices that have signed in this account > Choose the Android phone you want to unlock. Step 2. Then you will see “Ring”, “Lock” and “Erase”. So select the Lock option.
How do I disable screen lock on Android?
How to Disable the Lock Screen in Android
- Open Settings. You can find Settings in the app drawer or by tapping the cog icon in the upper-right corner of the notification shade.
- Select Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Select None.
How do you bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Method 6. Factory Reset to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen
- Hold the power button and volume down at the same time. …
- Press the volume down button two times to choose “Recovery Mode” and select it by pressing the “Power” button.
- Hold down the power button and tap “Volume Up” once and enter the “recovery” mode.
How do I unlock my Android without Gmail?
How to Bypass Android Lock Screen without Google Account?
- Step 2: Enter Download Mode. Then follow the illustration to get your Android phone into Download Mode. …
- Step 3: Go for Unlock Process. …
- Solution 2 – Remove Lock from Android without Gmail Account using Factory Reset.
Why can’t I unlock my Samsung phone?
If you are locked out of your mobile device, rebooting or Safe Mode can help solve the problem. The Find My Mobile site can also help you unlock your device. Learn how to restart your tablet or phone, even if you are locked out of it.
How do I bypass the lock screen on my Samsung without losing data?
Method 4: Remove third-party app screen lock from Android phone without losing data – By rebooting mobile in safe mode
- Press and hold the Power button until the power menu appears on the Android screen.
- Tap and hold the Power Off button.
- Tap OK in the Do you want to reboot into safe mode?