Can you play YouTube app in background?
Open youtube.com on Google Chrome. After the page is loaded, tap on the vertical three-dots icon on the top-right and select Desktop site. Now search for any video and open it. … Now simply tap play and your video will start playing in the background.
Why does YouTube not play in background?
Restart the YouTube app or reboot your device
If the YouTube app or your mobile device has been running for some time, there may not be enough resources for background play to work smoothly. Try closing the YouTube app or rebooting your phone.
How can I play YouTube in the background Android 9?
Step 1: Open the YouTube app on your phone, and start playing the video which you want to keep playing in the background. Do not play it in fullscreen. Next, tap on the Share button. This will open the option to share it to apps.
How do you get YouTube to play in the background 2019?
* Go to settings (the three dots on the top right corner) and tap on the desktop tab. * You’ll be redirected to the desktop site of YouTube. * Play any music video you want to here and it will keep playing in the background while you use other apps or turn off the screen.
How do I make a video my background?
Make a Video Your Wallpaper on Android
- Install Video Live Wallpaper.
- Select Choose Video, then tap Allow to give the app permission to access your media files. …
- Select a video from your phone that you want to use as the live wallpaper.
- To adjust the start and end times, drag the slider along the video’s timeline.
How do I keep apps from running in the background?
Launch the recents menu by hitting the square navigation key or with a swipe up and hold gesture from the bottom of the screen. Tap the app icon to bring up the menu. Tap Keep open for quick launching. The app will always be in memory.
Can you play YouTube in the background on iPhone while using other apps?
How to Play YouTube Videos in Background of Locked iPhone or iPad
- Open the YouTube app, then start playing the video you want to play in the background.
- Now press the Power / Lock / Sleep button quickly twice, the video should continue to play in the background while the device is locked.